Avongu, Toa of Fire

Flickr album

What the Toa Nala of Fire lacks in commanding presence he makes up for in cool. Can this engineer smolder his way to victory with thought and grit alone, or will destiny demand a blaze of glory?

I wasn’t planning on making this character a Metru build. I tried the torso out of idle curiosity, and since it fit the character I stuck with it. One year late for Metru March. :stuck_out_tongue:

The name Avongu was made using Tolkien’s Matoran Language: [avongu “dusk” < avo-ngu, from avo “elemental light” and ngu “last, final; alone”]

38 Likes

This guy is wicked cool! You use some very odd pieces I can rarely get to work in a build, and you pulled it off perfectly. I love the aesthetic this guy gives off.

1 Like

Is that sand blue I see? Very nice! adds a nice bit of contrast to the typical reds and oranges of fire mocs

1 Like

Not too sure about the style, but it looks pretty sick I have to admit. The front of the torso seems a little overexposed, but that may be the intention. I’m not sure how you would cover it up without making it to bulky anyways. Overall a very solid Moc, loving the pickaxe!

1 Like