Avu'thul - Guardian of The Avohkii

13 Likes

The colours are extremely weird and wacky, but as you may or may not know, I love weird colours smiley

It's a very simple and neat MOC, well thought out and some fairly standard techniques used, I really like it! I always love the last photo, reminds me of the '06 Piraka animated comic game.

5 Likes

Thank you! I'm working on a project where i'm "cartoonizing" my Mocs. I call it Mocartoon. smiley
@RaggedClaws And I'm planning to tell my own stories this way, maybe with narration on YouTube.

3 Likes

The silver head on a body with no silver on it looks a bit weird though.

2 Likes

@Studentscissors Story wise it makes sense, because that's actually the Avohkii, which created a guardian for itself.
But set wise, yes, it's kinda awkward

2 Likes

Wow I'm stupid with all the Vahi rumours flying around I read the tittle as "Protector of The Vahi." That makes a lot more sense...

1 Like

@Studentscissors I understand smiley
That's why he's Avu'thul ... Avu = Avo; Thul = Guardian (of course in a non-canon language)

2 Likes

Not too sure about the lime/dark green combo. Dem spikes tho... smile

2 Likes

@legomaster1378 I'm trying out new colour schemes. It's experiment time! smiley
With vakarak (i think) the Black/White/Green worked, with this guy, maybe the keetorange is too much, but i've used all of my green parts already. Maybe when I'll get G2 Lewa (which is coming in the mail alongside the others probably tomorrow) I'll make him look better blush

3 Likes

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

1 Like

Fascinating.

The keet-orange and green color scheme is interesting; I once did something similar for a MoC some time ago. For me personally, I think it might look better if the only green in him was dark green.

Like the four arms.

Cool design for the head.

Really nice!

3 Likes

@DarkTakanuva Thank you!

pretty sure only the ignika has that power, because of, you know, the whole being able to create life thing.

3 Likes

I think that his smaller arms should also have crab claws, crab claws are cool

2 Likes

It has good ideas, but still needs some cleaning up, especially in the colors.

1 Like

@Payinku Fan-fiction payinku! Fan-fiction! wink

That's a very interesting colour scheme, though I think it could work better if you spread the colours around differently. I also think the legs are too skinny when compared to the torso. I think this could be a great MOC with some touching up!

@Rando Thank you! I'm currently out of useful pieces, i have to do a bricklink order!