Awesomenessborn's Mocs: Christmas Break

Hello!

During my break from university, I’ve had some time to upload some constraction and system mocs. There is nothing too note worthy for these mocs so I decided to make a complied post to save space again and not clutter the boards.

flickr for those interested: awesomenessborn | Flickr

Onepu:
Tried some photography and I liked how this one looked. One of my better pics.

Imgur

Metal Monkey:
Testing out the new gunmetal parts. Not too great but was good enough to share

Imgur

Okotain Guards:
Wanted to make all six but gave up on it. I only made an ice and stone guard.

Imgur

Malum Revamp:
made the body a while ago (4 years?) Thought I’d try using the 2016 head with glatorian masks. Pretty meh tbh.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/102848133@N04/29780803520/in/dateposted-public/

Monument:
Conceptualized this shape and thought the star looked cool.

Imgur

Cold Autumn Breeze:
An artistic build that I wanted to use for photography and looked how it looks. The tree is what started the build.

Imgur

Ekimu:
just a revamp of Ekimu. Nothing to special other that an better hammer and chest.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/102848133@N04/31615094790/in/dateposted-public/

Imgur

Lewa:
Same here as before. wanted to test out leg and chest designs and the chest build was a flop but I had to post the legs at least.

Imgur

Liberation of Moscow:
Fun build. Wanted to use a chima head for fire and the Nexo knight projectiles for mini robot.

Imgur

G2 Bohrak (design concepts):
did this to see if the CCBS system could be used to make a ball and the experiment proved fruitful. The head would need a new mold but other than that, They can roll up pretty well!

Imgur

Spider
I love spiders and I wanted to make a cute small one : )

Imgur

(awful lighting)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/102848133@N04/32195085595/in/dateposted-public/

I hope you guys enjoy these and thanks for your time!

52 Likes

Pretty cool! Quick correction: Melum is the Creature of Ice, Malum is the Glatorian of Fire you revamped.

1 Like

Really? Nice catch man, it’s been a while. Thanks for your Comment!

1 Like

Really neat MOCs. The spider and Bohrok are my favourites.

1 Like

Man, where to even begin? These MOCs are straight fire, fam, as the kids would say. I’ll run through the ones that caught my eye most.

Onepu is too darn cute. Nothing much to it, but I love it.
The Okotian guards are probably my favorite of the bunch, especially that lance-holding ice guard.
The Cold Autumn Breeze is such a nice little build, I’d love having it inside a little glass dome on my desk. Very pleasant.
The Star is probably my favorite of the bunch. Really creative build from so little parts, I can easily see it being part of a bigger structure.

You’re a great builder, and I hope to see much more.

2 Likes

Dont you mean bohrok?

They are all realky cool, lewa’s arms are a little bit long.
I really like metal monkey’s use of the zamor spheres

1 Like

Wow, these are great. The Bohrok are really nice, I like how they can still roll up.

EDIT: Forgot to mention how I really like the use of the rubber band on the Ice Guards weapon.

2 Likes

All of these are fantastic, but the designs of the Metal Monkey, Spider, and Bohrok are especially cool.

1 Like

Great post. It’s an avalanche of new MOCs.

My favorites are the stone and ice guards. They look really fun to pose and play with.

1 Like

Nice collection of MOCs here! I really like what you did with the Mata feet and the Okotan guards.

1 Like

Love the borak!

1 Like