Axel's Inktober attempt 2022

you could try something from a video game involving plants?

2 Likes

ooo really cool!

2 Likes

If that’s a reference, it went right over my head!

2 Likes

Is this based on a character in Lugar de Morte - Superhero RP?

3 Likes

No I was not aware that RPG had started. Great minds think alike though!

Just a simple one for 6, wanted to do something better but eh :stuck_out_tongue:

I am trying to get better at drawing people so I forced myself to go this direction, the arms etc. are odd but overall it’s good learning.

This first attempt at “match” is an objective failure on multiple levels but I am still glad I learnt something.

My second go at match. Based off that place in France.

Our cat makes nests anywhere, including my drawer.

You darn kids! (Been on a bit of a Sonic binge lately so Eggman’s glasses
where on my mind, also I made a typo but I think it adds to it…)

Eagle is go for lunar insertion.

9 Likes

Ooh looks good.

2 Likes

These look great dude

Keek em comin

6 Likes

axrelfod is based artist

9 Likes

none of these are ghid :angry: :rage: :fire: :chad:

4 Likes

ooo these looks so good!

2 Likes

THAT
that is awesome.

I mean these all are, that one just really stuck out to me. keep up the fantastic work!

6 Likes

These are all lovely :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad to hear that!

Thanks! It is not my first time drawing the Eagle, so I’ve had practice drawing it in a variety of directions including with the Command Module in a painting.

So, I will! Here is the rest, I am a little bit behind

This first one is a bit meh, had no ideas so went with “forgot to turn the oven off” in hindsight I could have just forgor

Was really, really stumped on this one, I did another drawing before it but I’m not posting that because it is too emo (me looking in mirror and seeing smiling person) anyways…did some hand sketches to ease my mood.

The next day was better and I did some catching up. Really happy with the Armadillo.

Wanted to do a salty gamer but just kept it simple.

Went out of my comfort zone and drew a human bean. He looked better in the pencil sketch but I’m still happy with it and it gives me confidence moving forward to try more characters and expressions. Edit: Sorry about the sideways pictures, do not know how that happened.

That’s all folks! Obviously, I’m rather behind…school and end of year assignments come first! But I will catch up later.

9 Likes

I love the Spitfire in your sketch for “empty”. That is quite an accurate drawing!

4 Likes

My love for wwii aviation requires me to say that 14 is wonderful

5 Likes

but the moon landing was FAKED

3 Likes

Yes, because @Chronicler ate it.

3 Likes

The earth is flat, the sky is flat, our world is a box, the Apollo mission hit the cieling, they know the truth, there’s nothing outside the box, they don’t want people to know.

5 Likes

I would laugh at that, but I’ve seen too many aerospace comment sections filled with folk unironically saying things to that degree :confused:

Smh lazy devs cutting corners

That does remind me however, I did finish all 31 drawings in the end so I should probably post them:

The whole thing ended up spilling over into the other months of the year and the very last one was done on the last day of 2022.

7 Likes

They shouldn’t have made it out of cheese SMH.

3 Likes