Azhamond the Razor Master

A stealthy, hunter type that specializes in silent takedowns. Throwing knives are his calling card. He dons the Pakari mask because it increases his strength, allowing him to throw his knives at impossible speeds over long distances. His punches and kicks are more lethal as well.

I also upgraded my phone finally. All the pictures I’ve been posting were taken with a 4 year old iPhone 7. These were taken with an iPhone XR. I can barely notice the difference.

Prisma

41 Likes

Very clever part ussages! I love how you used those crossbows and spinjitzu blades!

2 Likes

Very nice! I like the throwbot feet a lot and i love the assassin’s creed esque wrist crossbows. One question though, in some of your pictures ex:

you would appear to have an ankle tilt, did you not use a standard axle?

2 Likes

Indeed there is an ankle tilt. In a lot of my MOCs I use the 3mm rigid hose of various lengths. In this case it’s a 2L.

It fits so perfectly, with great friction but also range of motion. It’s like a cheat code for axle holes.

3 Likes

Very cool, nice cheat codes.

1 Like

I forgot his name, but he reminds me of a my hero academia character

2 Likes

Ooh, I like this guy. The color scheme really makes it, and the part use for the waist is excellent.

1 Like

Thank you! Those coupling things are a great way to fill out skinny connection points. I wish they came in more colors.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re a neat piece.

1 Like