Bad BIONICLE/LEGO-Related Experiences

Don’t worry it was! So was my friend, although I’m not sure how lucky that was, as if he tried to swallow a piece I’m concerned (but we were only 5 so you can’t really blame him)

2 Likes

Not buying the rest of the Toa Metru when I had the chance ;-;

My worst would be ever building a combo model, because I never put them back. Poor Nidhiki…

3 Likes

Dark gold or pearl gold?

I suppose I was pretty heartbroken when Bionicle ended. It’s also always kinda sucked when someone insists that they see my brick cave and they’re not someone I feel comfortable showing it to.

1 Like

It’s the beautiful dark gold

See, beautiful

Best line up of masks ever!!!

8 Likes

I returned Mahri Hahli 3 times because of cracked lime green pieces

3 Likes

Hm… I would say another bad experience for me was when I learned that Makuta took over Mata Nui. @ToaKylerak loved it, but I was not only shocked, but also heartbroken about that reveal.

Now that I’m older, though, I love it. XD

2 Likes

That’s why you should listen to Eljay

@codenamelego39 was your fourth one any better?

:open_mouth: I would do anything to get that mask.

Another bad experience of mine: I ordered a 2001 green Kakama off of Ebay, but when I got it in the mail, I realized that it was a brown one with green paint on it. And, over time, the paint wore off. So now, I have a brown Kakama with green residue covering it.

It does make for a pretty cool “infected” mask, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

eBay scammed another person once again.

2 Likes

I have all three of those masks

Good good, another soldier for the legion of great masks.

1 Like

My dog apart my Kanohi Iden and some other Bionicle parts, and she got sick
(luckily, we didn’t have to bring her to the vet).

3 Likes

Nope the lime green pieces still broke

1 Like

The worst part is that I don’t have others in the same colour

Mods, feel free to change this to whatever category it belongs

So I was waiting eagerly fpr the new Harry Potter sets, and much to my dismay, they are on back order for a month. Like what the heck Lego? Didn’t you think they’d sell fast? Now I have to wait a whole month to buy any of them.

Edit: Wow, this move came out of nowhere… Ok

They sold like hot cakes. We will probably be getting more because of that

What is your saddest moment regarding Lego?

Did you miss out on a set you wanted? Broke a special part? Had your Lego stolen?

I vividly remember my saddest moment… Many of you will feel heartbreak at this missed opportunity…
It happened back in 2013 after my appointment with an ENT. My parents had taken me to a local mall, where we went to The Reject Store. This store is a upper class ‘dollar’ store which is widespread across Australia. Anyway, I was looking at the Toy isle, and I see a full box of sealed Kanohi Nuva packs from 2003! Back then I was into these cruddy Marvel toys, and I barely flinched when I saw the Bionicle packs! I left the store empty handed, and years later I now wish i had bought at least one. I convince myself they would’ve ended up in bad condition, but it still gets to to this very day.

1 Like

OMG that truly is sad. Getting them sealed now from eBay it’s painfully expensive.
Probably a sad moment I had was like a month ago. I saw a listing for a sealed Racers set for only 20$. 20$ for a set that originally costed 30$ and goes for like 100$ sealed now on eBay. But when I contacted the seller the set already got sold. I was very sad… that could have been one of the best deals of my life…

1 Like

My saddest moment was at brick fair Virginia this year, though it’s not too bad. At the convention there were these big tubs of Lego pieces and you fill up a baggy for ten dollars. I was looking around to see if they had any tubs of bionicle, and sure enough there was one in the back. I went over to it and started picking out pieces. There was another tub next to me, but it was filled with system pieces, so I didn’t bother to look in it. I had been searching for a few minutes when almost the entirety of the United Hapori walks over, and one of them looks over at the other tub, and pulls out the Gold Ignika, the one that sells for like $40. If I had just looked over once, I would have seen it, but alas. At least someone who appreciated Bionicle got it.

5 Likes