Bad guys

Part 6 and finale of the toatrex moc extravaganza

Lets look at some of my baddies and villains

First: rogue E.D Unit (extraterrestrial defence unit)
Imgur
Imgur
Back
Imgur
Alternate weapon mode

Up next is Alizha
Imgur
Imgur
Back

Next is nymph
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Back
Imgur

Followed by this unnamed baddie.
Imgur
Imgur
Back

And here’s faceless v2
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Back

And lastly makuta Kihryah
Imgur
Imgur
Back
Imgur
Wings extended

19 Likes

I really like the look of the blue and yellow one! That one just has a really nice stance and aesthetic.

They all definitely looks like bad guys, The builds are interesting and looks complexes and those wings at the end there wow.

I love the makuta wings!!

Every single one is pure awesomeness.

1 Like

I really like the rogue Ed but the nymph is my favorite by far

These look awesome! Those pics do not do them justice!

Seriously though, do you have like a blank background of some kind to take pics

Oh… I was hoping go MOC variants of a sad creation of Swedish advertising… s/

But these actually look great! Great job! :smiley:

Noname is the best one.
That’s what you should call the brown guy.

Well I could take pics outside. But it’s quite cold and it gets dark quickly. like around three in the afternoon

These all look good, great job.

The unnamed baddie is the best.

All these mocs are great.

My favourite are:

• Rogue E.D. Unit (Reminds me of Umbra, I love the yellow and white, they blend nicely).

• Alizha ( The yellow and blue color scheme are very suprisingly awesome. Her flamethrower is amazing however it doesn’t really fit into the color scheme, even though it’s a flamthrower and not a waterthrower. I also think the light blue doesn’t fit as well as the dark blue so I’d switch that. Besides that the build is really cool and overall just great).

• Unnamed Baddie (Super cool build, love the wings and the color scheme. Again, the wheels, great idea).

• Faceless V2 (Yellow seems to work so good with your mocs. This guy is really cool, probably my #1 fav. Amazing job on this one).

Overall, all the mocs in your Toatrex Moc Extravaganza are really cool and to be honest, I’m really jealous of your mocing skills. Lots of these guys are incredible and unique, each one adding something new. Super sweet mocs, thanks for sharing. :smile:

1 Like

I’ve spent all day completely remaking the rogue E.D unit. i’ll show you when I get time to photograph it