BALLISTA BEETLE

BALISTA BEETLE
TARGET ACQUIRED. EXECUTING SIGNATURE TECHNIQUE: GENSHIRYOKU TAIHO!!!

flickr
more photos

Can you tell I’ve been watching One Punch man recently?

Originally this MOC was supposed to be Silver, Purple, and Azure. Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough Azure to complete it in its original form. However, I think this works too.

This MOC was also supposed to carry a weapon similar to Vulcan Raven from Metal Gear. But the arms and shoulders didn’t allow for that, and it had to be scrapped. Oh well.

74 Likes

WOW!! His shape is really cool! But i would like more photos

The parts usage here is genius. I love the use of HF 2.0 heads there. Plus, purple and orange, so it’s automatically spooky. Ten skulls out of ten​:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

This makes me want to try bionicle gundam/anime style robots.

I love the color scheme, but I’m not getting the whole, “Ballista” thing.

Reminds me of bounce man from mega man 11

What a hunk. It’s the Bohrok wanna be on steroids. I love it.

2 Likes

I feel like he could use just a tad more orange

Fantastic build as usual.

he beef

@SonicBionicleMaster
The Robot Masters were a strong influence on this moc, particularly the name. I think the amount of orange is fine, it’s mostly the photo. Plus the tubes above his shoulders cover up the orange in his torso a bit too much.

@SteampunkTahu
Glad you like it! The ballista thing was in reference to the launcher on his back, but I can admit its a stretch. I just wanted a nice alliterative name that sounded like a robot master name.

@Arsenic
Beef or Chicken?

@meepinater
Go for it my dood

@Antroz2007
@EmperorDuckie
@LTVmocs
@Zero
Thank you, those are quite the compliments!

3 Likes

Well, it still looks really good. And I guess I can kind of see balista now, but it is a cool name.

Ballista has two L’s though.

thanks. I’d like to say that was intentional but it wasn’t lol

1 Like