Bambo Master Of Masters

Bambo is a master in Marcelarts he is impossible to be beating. When he dosent use his fist he has at his disposal a enchanted powerful sword giving by God and a sychf giving by the dead. So what I try to build was a bionicle moc which uses parts from g2 bionicle so what I try to build was a samurai warrior which has powers and I think I naild it if not OK. So as for the build I used roberbands I know that’s not good but it makes the job done it holds every thing securely and I am prod of myself. I hope that you see this moc ven and you will future it on a moc spotlight and one thing this is the first time I am doing this and I only can upload only 3 pictures so yeah cya.

8 Likes

is anything attached? seems like the master of rubberbands to me

11 Likes

So you don’t like it, well it’s fine I don’t expect good comments. It has some armore attach but well I though let’s put some rrubberands perhaps it will look cooler

I didnt mean to offend you, just giving my personal opinion, the rubberbands make it look fragile and they dont really fit the colorscheme nor the texture

2 Likes

OK thanks for your fit back

Nice build for a scythe.

2 Likes

Thanks

It’s simple, and looks good. Although I feel the rubber bands take a bit away front it.

2 Likes

Moved to Lego Creations board.

The colors are fairly consistent until you get to the legs which bring in both trans green and trans neon green. Generally I like the color scheme but I would stick with only one of those since you already have trans blue in the color scheme as well. I don’t have a problem with the rubber bands, but I would find a differenet color for them, as the salmon ones don’t blend in to the build.

That said, the design of the scythe and the sword are really cool. Overall, a neat MOC.

2 Likes

Thanks and OK I will try to find other roberbands but I only have green red and yellow thank you all from your fit back

1 Like

I enjoy most of this moc except the rubber bands look very odd. Im not getting a samurai feel from this moc

it needs a skirt thing to really give it that look. The ankles look very large. If you moved the onua claw piece to the thighs it would look some what like a skirt.

3 Likes