Battle Brawler 2 in 1 (Vehicle MOC)

Hi guys, This is my most complicated MOC so far. This truck based vehicle is built to cover as much ground as possible while taking as little feul as possible. This truck is built to hold Bolt in the driverseat.

The truck has a few things it can do, built to hold the truck together and switch between two different modes, Battle and sport. It is also possible to remove the two front hoodlocks to fold the hood up and remove the engine. Under the hood is a power functions battery pack that is connected two the front lights that are installed in the front of the truck. The roof is also removeble, that allows the hood to be folded farward and the back to be folded backwards and open up for more space to store things. There are one thornax launcher mounted on each side that can be folded back 90 degrees. The whole truck can of course roll on all four and has a very stable and compact bottom platform holding the whole truck up.

34 Likes

That vehicle is gorgeous

Wow, this is amazing! The guy himself isn’t that bad, but the car is amazing!

You named this Battle Brwaler and I am now obliged to make a Bakugan joke. Unfortunately, I am limited in Bakugan memes. You win this time, you with your cool build and whatnot.

It rolls on its own!

The front looks a little bit blocky for me, but I like the second mode.

To try to reply to all, ill do as compact of an aswer as possible. To start out, thanks for the feedback on the battle brawler, it took quite a long time to build anda a bit of thinking so im real happy you like it. I am working on a system that will make it roll on its own but i have to figure that one out.

But thanks again for the comments and feedback, a future update of the battle brawler is on its way.

1 Like