Battle with the members above you!

I throw another rock at @Rockzorks

i assimilate it into mine forme: DUAL ROCKZORKS aahahahahahah!
Tremble in fear, @rukah! both rockzorks spin towards him!

2 Likes

I create a giant drill out of my lewa swords and I attack @Rockzorks

You break the rockzorks into sand. but sand is mainly just tiny rocks, so i swarm at @rukah in an attempt to suffocate him!

2 Likes

@Sandzorks has suffocated me! However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

1 Like

I watched what happend from afar. I think about my actions. I realise that scamming @Brickbot99 was a bad idea, so I fight the devil and after a few tries manage to kill it. Upon doing that I set @Brickbot99 and @NOTaHFfan free. And do the same with @Ghid’s parents. I force some of the devil’s friends to steal @Rukah so I can kill Ghid, who managed to survive falling down the cliff.

3 Likes

I hope that somebody will use me to stab someone.

I slowly recollect myself at the bottom of the cliff, unsure how I didn’t see that one coming, when I check my phone and see the collective crashing of stocks for heavy metal bands and realize the devil has been killed somehow.

Knowing that there is no power keeping the slain weebs below, I attack those carrying @Rukah’s sword form and violently drive him into the breach between he*ck and this mortal plane, to prevent thhe weebs from reincarnating in forms more akin to anime characters than human beings.

Frightening.

5 Likes

I’m stuck. I hope somebody will use me to stab someone.

Ever since I was killed by the Heyzorks axe, I’ve been thinking a lot about my destiny and purpose in this world. I realise how awful the weeb empire I had been a part of is and promise myself that I will never use my power to turn people into anime characters again. I decide to dedicate my new life that Senit gave me to destroying the weeb empire. I know that there’s only one person who can end the tyranny of anime, Ghid, the akaku-wearing knight, humanity’s last hope!

I side with Ghid and help him hold @Senit’s hellish forces back

6 Likes

Thanks to @Senit I’m back out of Hell, only question is should I get my revenge for being scammed out of a soul? Nahh, I think I’m just gonna take @Rukah and sell them to an eccentric old German occultist who believes the sword is inhabited by one of the occultist’s ancestors.

2 Likes

I hope somebody will use me to stab someone.

1 Like

I nuked everyone, and all return as masks, @Rukah become a Miru Nuva, @Ghid become a Mask of Ultimate Power, etc.

1 Like

I hope somebody will use me to fly.

Rocks fall.

Everyone dies.

3 Likes

I do everyone a solid and give up a bunch of spare souls in bulk to bring us all back in our real bodies. I then shove @Winger off a cliff.

I reincarnate as a lewa sword. I hope somebody will use me to stab someone.

Noooo, I thought that Ghid and I would have an epic battle against the weebs of hell, during which I was going to sacrifice myself to save Ghid… that nuke ruined everything!

Now I’m just confused and don’t know what to do

6 Likes

I’m really happy I have multiple bodies capable for use when someone decides to nuke both earth and the entire underworld and then leave. Rude.

However, now the gates of he*ck are completely open with no sword embedded, so begrudgingly I retake my position and prepare to hold the line. Once wasn’t good enough, huh weebs?

Since @NOTaHFfan has died a total of three times now - once as a mask - I signal him from the fiery depths he dared to reincarnate in (buddhism is stupid) to aid me in defying the weeaboo forces their retribution.

4 Likes

As I was the old german occultist who bought @Rukah, I use ancient magic, which I had to study to kill the devil, to transform them to something roughly humanoid. The main difference to a normal human would be that the humanoid has Lewa sword claws, resembeling a weird version of the Nidhiki set from LEGO BIONICLE™. I realise that I died a total of 8 times, one of them was while fighting the devil.
I sit down and think…
I was the one releasing the weebs back to earth.
I was the one at fault for death and destruction.
Thinking about this made me realise, that I don’t care.
But I know @Ghid and @NOTaHFfan will hunt me for doing what I did.
I have to run. I ask @Rukah to follow me, as they legally are my property now.

2 Likes