Battle with the members above you!

Now that the house is swords, I have a ton of ammunition and throw them all at @SEnit

1 Like

I get a message on my phone from my home’s security system, so I go there to find out what’s wrong. I open the door and see @Ghid standing in front of me… only then I realise that I’m an anime character currently

6 Likes

I get hit by @Rukah’s swords, killing me for the fourth time.

2 Likes

After @Senit dies, I make the lewa swords into my own house.

1 Like

I grab the lewa swords house of @Rukah’s and throw it directly at @NOTaHFfan for being unbased and cring

6 Likes

I redirect the lewa swords thrown at @NOTAHFFAN and make them back into a house.
Also, I throw a rock at @NOTAHFFAN

3 Likes

If I got a nickel every time something saved me from getting sliced up by Lewa swords, I would have two nickels, which is not a lot, but it’s strange that it happened twice…

Anyways, the character that I turned myself into is Levi Ackerman from AoT, who is really good at slicing people, I dodge @Rukah’s stone and attack him with my swords

6 Likes

Amateur! I block @NOTAHFFAN’s swords with my own, then I throw another rock at him

1 Like

My ghost posseses the Rock and redirects it at @Rukah. After doing that I take control of the house, using it as my new body.

1 Like

The rock hits me on the head, knocking me out. This caused the lewa-sword made house to disintegrate.

1 Like

Through that I manage to die again. I now use the closest body as mine, that being @Rukah’s. Now I’m part of our new split personality.

1 Like

I’m knocked out right now so nothing happens.

All that time I’ve been stared down by @Ghid. This makes me realise how unbased and cringe I am. Now I’m depressed

6 Likes

I send @NOTaHFfan an anonymous get well card to cheer them up. I then proceed to drag the @Senit/@Rukah hybrid thing into a timewarp so as to undo the effects. I also chuck in all the Balta blades, transforming them back into Lewa Axes, depriving Rukah of their control over them.

3 Likes

Ooh, i’m a lewa axe now! i’m free! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! wait, now i can’t be controlled. i fall to the floor, cursing myself for turning into an inanimate object. i manage to slowly move towards @brickbot99 with plans to attack him.

3 Likes

Now upon turning back to myself, I remember that @Brickbot99 is the reason why @Racie02 beat me with a fish earlier so I take @Enbeanie and swing him at @Brickbot99 as revenge.

3 Likes

The get well card helps, so I rush into battle! I attack @senit and his @Enbeanie axe with my blades

4 Likes

Dang, i’m knocked out of senit’s hands. I manage to shift back into hook forme and boomerang back at @NOTaHFfan

4 Likes

The hook flies right above my head because the anime character I turned myself into earlier is way shorter than my normal form

3 Likes

i crash into a tree. but i manage to shift back into one of my three weapon forms, specifically the axe. I get out of the tree, and begin to spin at @NOTaHFfan.

2 Likes