3 Likes

HA! I started playing the game in second grade, and still havent lo-
Dangit!

6 Likes

My high score is 0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

beat that

2 Likes

My high score is… -1.

Seriously, I must download this game at some point.

2 Likes

Hope nobody has given up,but…

I beat my score :smiley:

TWICE!

6 Likes

Am I the only one noticing that Pohatu gets the highest scores? Or wondering if the scoring system… has an upper limit?

I challenge all those who have this game to find out! (the second one, not the Pohatu thing)

2 Likes

Hey guys, I know this score right here isn’t as high as Creep’s (The combo is though :stuck_out_tongue: ), but…

I challenge somebody to beat this score (combo), as Lewa, in the Fire region, just like the above picture.

I’m not sure if this game is getting harder, or if Lewa is just laggy (or the fire region), or what… But, It’s definitely harder and definitely very laggy

So, I call upon mighty challengers who have proved themselves before!
@Creep
@CydonPrax
@Toa_Of_Shadows
@BioRaiders532
@Oonie
@Shadezy

And anyone else who has this game!

“Use the Mobile’s the Great Spirit gave us!” - Whenua, 2015

6 Likes

of course I’m at the bottom of the list

I’ll try and best that score sometime :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, game geta laggy at point when it only spaws silver skull spiders, happened tovme while doing my score

1 Like

Meh, I’ll give it a try…

1 Like

This just makes me wish I had a phone that could actually run that app.

2 Likes

After rereading through these again, I realized just how tiny the next highest score is. I had to pull out my calculator, and my high score is around 29.2x more than Kretta’s.

I think I should just stop playing this… O.o

3 Likes

DANGIT JOHN!!! that’s two times in two weeks!

2 Likes

Now that the game is available on Bionicle.com, I played it, and my highest combo was 1039 (before crashing into those darn skull-spider force fields) with a score of 380908914 with Kopaka.

Well, I feel unskilled :stuck_out_tongue: My current best is 1542704 with 134 best combo. I haven’t played much tho, I’ll see if I can’t get a better score next time I have time

1 Like

Thought I’d share this, because even though it pales in comparison, it blows my old one out of the water

2 Likes

Wait, what’s up with that character model? It looks like the PoE and Onya merged, more than anything…

1 Like

I think it has to do with what you’re playing the game on. I have Kopaka and Protector of Ice merged. I think Onua and Protector of Earth are for IPhone and such.

2 Likes