Best BIONICLE Fansites?

Hey, everyone. I was just looking for advice on which BIONICLE fansites are the best, whether it be for fanfiction, MOCs, discussion, etc. I'm already a part of the Custom BIONICLE Wiki, MOCpages, and here on the forums, but where else can I go?

1 Like

Looooooooooogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Well, there's BZPower (which a lot of people tend to hate,) Flickr, and DeviantArt that I know of.

2 Likes

You and Hawkflight basically summed up all the sites that are out there. BIONICLE A-Z and Solis Magna are worth mentioning, but they are near inactive.

1 Like

You guys are here! Awesome! Wow. BIONICLE fandom now seems a lot smaller than I previously thought 😂

There's just not a lot of sites out there. The community seems to have shrunk after BIONICLE G1's cancelation and when most of Biotube's contributors left Youtube.

2 Likes

IKR?! I've been scouring YouTube for quality BIONICLE videos, and I can't find anything. I used to think kylernuva135 was amazing, what with "The Brutal Mission" series and all. Now? It looks so primitive.

1 Like

As much hate as BZP gets, they really are a big supplier to the community.

2 Likes

I haven't spent much time there, but I may check it out when 2015 comes around.

I know how you feel. The reason why there isn't many quality BIONICLE animations out there because they are considerably hard to animate.

I agree. I've tried, and it is very hard. I hope someday someone will work really hard and get a great series going. But I guess that's wishful thinking stuck_out_tongue

2 Likes

Amen. I would love for someone to make a tutorial on how to animate walk cycles for BIONICLE figures.

YES. That would be amazing.

Now you can learn a few tips from watching behind the scenes videos of Spidey406's BIONICLE Wars.

1 Like

I'll check him out wink

The story's not a Hydros Chronicles, but the animation is superb in BIONICLE standards.

Hey it's you!

1 Like

Who? Me?

No, I meant LoganDub

Theres also one on reddit if your interested http://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/

Hey! Who are you exactly? Lol