Best BIONICLE Fansites?

It really depends what you’re looking for. If it’s discussion, Here, BZPower, and Eurobricks are the places to be. Eurobricks has an older audience with a focus on general LEGO, but their contraction community can make for good discussion. BZPower consists of the young and uppity, mostly teenagers or early adults who have remained from the original generation of BIONICLE. Our fanbase is definitely younger, mostly kids or early teens who got into BIONICLE towards the middle or end of it’s run- and it’s likely we’ll be catering to even younger people in the future.

There are plenty of other faucets where the BIONICLE community resides, such as Deviantart, Facebook, tumblr, Reddit, and 4chan. But as far as actual websites go most of them have long since gone inactive or have been abandoned. Personally I think it’s for the better, you’re going to get practically everything you need if you’re a part of the big three (TTV, BZP, and EB).

You also have Biosector01 which has its own community, but keep in mind that BS01 is a wiki and discussion isn’t it’s main focus, BUT I would highly recommend being active there with BIONICLE’s resurgence being so imminent as it is leaps and bounds better then any other BIONICLE wiki.

I’d argue that the YouTube community is the largest collection of Bionicle fans, simply because Youtube is so mainstream and accessible by practically anyone, it’s also the place where the community from other regions of the world meet. However, YouTube is also far more general and you’re likely to find more people who are only partially fans with a general knowledge of BIONICLE or people who aren’t very invested in it as a franchise.

7 Likes

I’m probably better suited for TTV rather than BZP, then. I started buying BIONICLE sets back in 2006 and didn’t join the online community until 2010, when I became a part of Custom BIONICLE. What do you think of Custom BIONICLE? I’ve never gotten an outsider’s perspective on the wiki, since I’ve been exclusively going to CBW up until about a month ago.

I think on YouTube

1 Like

You met me on YouTube? I’ve done zero BIONICLE-related things on YouTube, lol

Bionicle fans are a dying breed.

Bionicle 2015=That one Evanscence song

That song never gets old.

There’s Kanohi Journ-wait…

2 Likes

I go here, I don’t really have an interest to sign up for anything else Bionicle/Lego related regarding forums.

someone needs to the the same thing with this version of that one song

why because why not?
no more me being off topic after this line

there is…they are all dead

Honestly, I’ve never really used CBW before- I’d be lying if I said I really knew much about it.

With that said, we’re affiliates with their YouTube channel, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

I’m very surprised the BioMedia Project hasn’t been mentioned yet. IMO it’s one of the most important sites in the community, if not the most important.

7 Likes

it isn’t a site dedicated to bionicle,but flickr has some awesome MOCers

It seems custom Bionicle is a huge outlet for fans like me and Logan and such who write their own BIONICLE stories. Although, I will say this community is much friendlier to younger people.

From what I’ve heard from other people CBW really isn’t that friendly at all

(#CBWChatbanReasons)

1 Like

I was trying to talk about TTV. I guess I wasn’t that clear on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t really ventured off anywhere else but here and a few Bionicle sites pages on Facebook. Both have been pleasant experiences. Wiki sites scare me and I never got around joining BZPower.