Best Games of 2015

I actually didn’t play a lot of new games this year, but the ones I did play were pretty good

Halo 5 and Arkham Knight were among my favorites, I’d like to play Witcher at some point

4 Likes

im not too into video games but Undertale was great

3 Likes

*Emerges from cave.

“Fallout 4”

*Fades back into cave.

4 Likes

Undertale. Halo 5. And if you want to get all controversial about it, I loved FNAF 4.

oh yeah, that was another I wanted to play

I don’t even know what this is, just that people say it’s good

2 Likes

yeah undertale is really fun
definitely worth the $10

4 Likes

It is the single greatest game I have personally ever experienced, and I experience a lot of games. :smile:

1 Like

oh it’s only $10? that’s pretty cheap

1 Like

Fulton Simulator 1985
Overthrowing Dictatorship Simulator 3rd Edition

That’s about it

Oh and Skeleton Dating Sim.

3 Likes

MGSV, Bloodborne, and some indie game called “Undy-tell” I don’t know about.

Statement: It’s pretty spooky.

I don’t even want to know.

I don’t know about some of the other people here but I really enjoyed splatoon (and plus I didn’t play to many games this year)

Undertale was the best game I played this year.
Best game I’ve played in recent memory, really.

Definitely Halo 5 Guardians and Bloodborne.

1 Like

Not in any order:

• Arkham Knight
  • Fallout 4
    …uh

I can’t think of a whole lot. Personally, I’m more invested in what’s coming up than what’s happened.

Halo 5 was pretty good, definetly a fun game with great graphics and leaves a very somber feel to the story of halo. Can’t wait for halo 6.

Haven’t played undertake, just watched, but it seems like it’s an alright game. I just haven’t played it because people have waaaay overhyped it, so when I play it I’ll be disappointed. I feel it’s kinda like FNAF, a lot of people really like it, but it’s not that great of a game in reality.

1 Like

I’m just not letting the hype get to me

just going in with normal expectations

1 Like

I can’t, the whole internet is praising it, some have said it’s better than the best Zelda games or that it’s the best game ever. And I’m sure it’s a good game, but I doubt it’s the greatest game ever.

I shockingly haven’t seen it

too wrapped up in star wars XD

1 Like