Best Memories You Had

Hi it’s me again I was wondering if anyone has good memories as a child or even your present self. My best memory was being a kid and building Bionicle Mocs and sets and playing Halo:)

3 Likes

This topic is now opened. New replies are allowed.

After further investigation, this topic does not qualify as a duplicate topic of the “First/Baby Memories” topic, and shall be re-opened.

Sorry, @Das101fulYT for the confusion :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

It ok bud :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but this has stuck with me for years…

Nut I remember sitting in front of the TV watching VHS Mask of Light while playing with the mismatched builds of the Toa Nuva/Mata…
I guess I could say it’s a great memory.

1 Like

my friends and I hanging out, playing halo and talking about bionicle a few years ago, that was pretty great, I’m sure I’ll think of more later

3 Likes

I have so many of these :sob:

Ah… I fondly remember a summer evening in 2008 when I was able to play with my Bionicles in the lawn in front of my condominium building in Boston. It seems odd now, but that was pretty unusual; I wasn’t often allowed to just play in front of the building after dark. Boston, being a densely populated metropolis had its ups and down, and safety is certainly a downside, especially given that we were right next to some notoriously crime-ridden housing projects.

Also, all those times my bestie and I would take our self mocs around town and play along the way. There was a point later on(I had already moved at this point and was just back on vacation) that we were both a little self conscious about running around in public with our Bionicles. We were both 13 or so at the time and thought it might make us look weird or immature. Eventually, we decided to run around Boston with our mocs anyways, and came up with the catchphrase NO SHAME to boost our egos.

I could go on and on with this, but I don’t think anyone really wants to hear my silly stories.

3 Likes

One time, me and my grandpa pulled up behind a group of joggers and blared “Eye of the Tiger” behind them

1 Like

One of the best memories I had was the excitement I got last summer when the BIONICLE 2015 leaks were coming out.

Oh. Also getting a sword.
That was pretty cool.

2 Likes

Any time before this year, back when my life was worth living…

2 Likes