Best of Biotube

I feel like in order for a channel to be considered a Biotube channel its owner has to be an active member of the BIONICLE community and make at least some degree of BIONICLE content.

Purely by subscriber count, I think that’d be the TTV Channel, with 64k. One could argue that TTV no longer makes enough BIONICLE related content to be a Biotube channel, which would mean (again by subscriber count) probably Ben Cossy, with 14k. I’m not too well versed in the Biotube world though, could definitely be wrong.

2 Likes

DrScorpionX is bigger than both of those, at 78k.

Well, in my opinion SuddenlyOranges is the biggest channel that does a significant amount of BIONICLE content, but not enough for it to be classified as a Biotube channel since 75% of his videos are Halo related stuff. But then again this could be debated.

Ah yes, forgot about him since he wasn’t active until a few months ago.

Would Vrahno count?

2 Likes

I would say that in order to be a biotuber, most of their videos have to deal with bionicle in some way. So I would not consider suddenlyoranges to be a biotuber.

3 Likes

So sad that so many great biotubers have died, I salute them all

2 Likes

Died as in their channel or…? I’m not familiar with any late Biotubers. (Unless I’ve been living under a rock.)

1 Like

Yes, People like Kalatraz100 or Mason’s Mocs who no longer post mocs

Play Stippling

3 Likes

I’ve seen Mason comment on some videos and tweet about the ideas vote, he’s most likely busy these days or just taking a break. And Kalatraz is active on IG.

I guess DrScorpionX is too busy as well IRL because it’s been more than two months since he uploaded Primal Onua.

2 Likes

Well yes, most of them have a life.

3 Likes

That’s possible?!?

2 Likes

It is not a story the Boards members would tell you.

5 Likes

bruh there’s no need to call me out like that

4 Likes

Lies pure lies. don’t listen to him but if you join the anti Life alliance totally not a subsidiary of the RRR We can stop this and all the biotubers you watched will Be forced return to make videos.

I’m guessing you were the one who tracked down BioRockDude and held him at point blank squid launcher aim and forced him to make the new video.

1 Like

Nah dude, I don’t like his videos