Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Well then…
…that’s…
…A thing…

1 Like

TTV actually talked about those.

http://76.my/Malaysia/tong-brand-super-mario-lego-compatible-bootleg-mini-figures-chaozcrazee-1406-23-Chaozcrazee@1.jpg
Man I wished there is a Mario theme for LEGO.

7 Likes

remember these atrocitys well I have some in hand images

10 Likes

Oh god, those are the things I found at that carnival.

Although, to be honest, I kinda wish we had add-on versions of the electric spikes and tr. neon green 5m shells.

2 Likes

I bought these, and they’re nice quality for the price.

2 Likes

Eh close enough

23 Likes

Are there new members?

1 Like

Saw this figure in person at a convention yestersay. It’s pretty unsettling. There were way too many bootleg minifigs to count.

8 Likes

When the bootleg brand gets more attention and shelf space than the original brand

22 Likes

what do you expect, they are probably cheaper than the original sets. and really how are these store owners going to tell the difference. To them the only differens would probably be that one is made by LEGO and the other is not.

2 Likes

I actually kinda wish this was how g2 was packaged dare to dream

2 Likes

Yeah, but they’re pre-built. Since I don’t play with my sets anymore, building them is most of the fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Tutelary: We Build Tutelars

11 Likes

If you look closely you can see instructions FOR A PRE-BUILT FIGURE!

Also that where Lewa went.

Now to find Onya- I mean Onua.

1 Like

since when did Onua do an Enya Tribute?

1 Like

Since the typo on the 2015 website.

2 Likes

That was a fun time…

9 Likes

Found this in a local store recently

There were knockoffs of the other SW ultrabuild figures there too, but Jason here stood out the most :v

I was this close to actually picking him up before realizing the shells were of the inferior Earth Tutelary type meaning they’d probably snap off the pegs on any addon that was plugged into them, oh well.

14 Likes

16 Likes