Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

I have no doubt that Hafu would refer to himself as Star Soldier in his internal monologues.

12 Likes

I want these

2 Likes

Worth it for tan hip connectors

3 Likes

a few weeks back I came across some bootleg botanical sets at a five-below in indiana

Recolors of note:

There were other flowers in the line as well, one of them included some interesting ball-jointed lever pieces.

8 Likes

Is it some plastic thing or whatever? Why hasn’t lego recolors those mixel joint peices to be more useful?
Also bring back those round 1x1 towball maxi figure hands too while they’re at it.

4 Likes

Plastic issues, yes

11 Likes

Interesting…

2 Likes

Anyone know where to find this Far From Home Spider-Man bootleg? It is not listed on aliexpress. Apparently it can be changed into a stealth suit as well.

6 Likes

The Latest Speedy-Man. Such an inspiring hero.

6 Likes

Speedy man,
speedy man,
does whatever he can to evade copyright

6 Likes

Spiderman saw the Flash and said “I can do better.” Now he’s Speedy-man. He doesn’t actually have super speed though. No one tell him.

5 Likes

Found this in a thrift store and had to buy it, even though I don’t like the show. Michael has seen some stuff.

7 Likes

Behold, the best lego boot-legs

15 Likes

funny guy

6 Likes

Found these on ebay recently. The Mobile warrior looks more exo-force-ish than bionicle.

4 Likes

“Mobile Warrior” is actually a bootleg of Maelstrom from Mega Bloks Gyro Fighters:

5 Likes

Welcome to the party house @Mangaia

4 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

I have to say, it’s hard to tell if fake Breez’s subtitle of Roughneck is a troop class or her last name

neither option sounds great

6 Likes

Interesting how they went the route of the animations and used Glatorian heads on all the heroes.

1 Like

Interesting that Breerez is the onyl one with a 4.0 helment rathr than a 2.0 helmet.

2 Likes