Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

But if they did they’d end up as Construc-a-Bots which would mean they wouldn’t look like the character they were based on and be all floppy

1 Like

I guess thats true lol. But I think they’d be a bit better than construct a bots line since lego has better standards.

1 Like

True that

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2Pcs-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

is it me or is it funny that Lego Bootlegs when form this

to this

just wow man

12 Likes

Their cheap and nasty with horrible quality, don’t buy them

1 Like

Well, at least they are not straight up clones of the real sets, compared to most of the fake sets we get nowdays…

Honestly? That’s only Lele, Bela and Lepin

I mean, I’d mostly just want their masks/heads, and I have seen others rather effectively use a few of the more sturdy pieces in their mocs.

1 Like

Found a new series with some new parts. The blue, green, and yellow feet are new. And the body appears to longer than the small CCBS body by 1L.

@ComradeWolfie these are the kind of sets that might interest you.

Link

9 Likes

Chibi Stormer!

New Avengers featuring their Quantum suits from Endgame.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2019-Marvel-Avengers-Endgame-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=ae803_5

5 Likes

That Infinity Gauntlet is so poorly buit…

1 Like

Indeed. The stones are fingernails lol.

3 Likes

The Quantum suit pieces look pretty awesome at least… Though I’d want to erase their avengers logo before using them… Of course I’d prefer to have an idea of their level of quality before buying them.

Hulk doesn’t even have knees.

those are pretty horrible…

unless you want to have the Pieces and Recolors to make Mocs with

most of those Endgame Bootlegs looks kind of nice, I would get the Iron Man and Captain America figures

Infinity Fingernails

1 Like