Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

With an L?

Tonight, I’ll see if I can get some pictures of local knockoffs.

4 Likes

Looked up Lego Bootlegs

Found Horror and Hilarity

And also the Not released Episode when Homer and Flanders duel to the Death in this “Original Arena”

TWO MEN ENTER ONE LEAVES

26 Likes

That’s Home, Marg, and Baby Sampson.
Along with their neighbor, Nud Flundros.

5 Likes

Why are there all these Simpsons bootlegs with builds from different lego themes?

17 Likes

Hey look League of Lego

and two of them are outdated

8 Likes

Im sorry, but there is nothing funny with your joke. Also there was nothing indicating that it was a joke. So please dont be mad if I did correct you and then say its a joke to lighten up, as if that justifies what you said.

Yes it is an L, just compare the R and L on other parts of the name, its completely the same. Also if it was U, it would not share a right line with R.

1 Like

Ok.

@king328 was “correcting” you with the knockoff’s name.

He intentionally misspelt it, and that’s the joke.

you correcting it, in bold (signifying that your tone has changed to be assertive) kills said joke.

Understand now?

3 Likes

I think Han is Staring into my Soul

12 Likes

I would hate that, he never looks straight.

2 Likes

I know
But I have a Question for you
What is

The HoBpit

19 Likes

Huh,
Lenny Solo.

6 Likes

I got nothing

14 Likes

Ey, a War Tortoise knockoff!

2 Likes

But what is the thing in the background then?

1 Like

A fake combiner

1 Like

What they made w/ the leftover parts.

2 Likes

I agree it was a stretch.
It still looks like Achbar, though.

@Xephix Maybe if you want to have your Home Sampson fight Nud Flounders while watering the snake-lawn with a gas can, your dreams are fulfilled.

@Whaddon I’ve seen that. A lot.
Le le makes some of the biggest knockoffs. Even their name is a knockoff of Lego’s name.

Edited for Double Post - Slime

2 Likes

I’m actually considering buying this guy

so I can have a second MMvSG for cheap so I can have enough parts to make not only a second, smaller Kulta

, but the parts to add golden bits to a powered up Kulta form (Below is what I want the end result to be)

to go with my Umarak the hunter and destroyer sets while keeping Ekimu intact.
Problem is, I have no idea what the quality of this bootleg is, and if it’d be worth it to buy. Could anyone with experience with bootlegs (I’m looking at you @LoganMcOwen) give a recommendation of a good quality knockoff brand?

###TL;DR: I need to buy a MMvSG set for cheap, and plan to do it using bootlegs, but don’t know how great the quality is on bootlegs

4 Likes

Well, I got one, and it was not great quality. The plastic is usually inferior, and the friction was really off. It also was painted (I got chi cragger), and it was bad.
Overall: I guess you could, but unless you live in a place where you can only get Legos at a higher price, I wouldn’t.

3 Likes

Yeah it only would be a few bucks extra, but I’d have to wait until I bulk order the summer wave to get it, which is my main issue
Ah well, thanks for the feedback
Also, by “the friction was really off” do you mean too loose or too tight?