Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Which is deaths head and which is the astronaut?

2 Likes

I think skateboarding skeleton with a crystal and flame is the death’s head, and the red, skateboarding alien with a radioactive spider backpack, a beige laser, and a red crossbow is the astronaut.

5 Likes

Well that doesn’t look liked the “Freelance Peacekeeping Agent” who faces the likes of Iron Man, Fantastic Four, She-Hulk, Spider-Man, The Doctor, & The Autobots.

6 Likes

Tony Hawk’s Pro Kombat

11 Likes

Waiting for someone to make that connection.

3 Likes

At last, I have pictures.
These I got from just strolling into the toy area of my local supermarket here in China. I would have taken more pictures, but the guy at the front desk made me stop for some reason.

height=“500”>src="/uploads/db5640/original/3X/e/c/ec6fd4023c3291f81a54abec0f85c1b0200e9894.JPG" width=“666” height=“500”>
Again, this isn’t even all of them. I would take more, but the clerk asked me to stop. There are vastly more knockoffs than Legos.
Enjoy some of the names.

14 Likes

Some of these are pretty rad.

1 Like

Probably thought you were gonna tell LEGO to sue them. :P

5 Likes

Nah, China doesn’t protect foreign companies.
Besides, they aren’t made by the store.
Maybe he thought I was going to copy the box art and use it for my own knockoff…

4 Likes

That Slade looks pretty good, honestly. (Even though he’s in marvel packaging):stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/0/2/0212aba35baec1d3b79ba16c5a7d4aecce1479e6.JPG
That deathstrok figure looks better than the official one

17 Likes

I want that head mold

4 Likes

I think you can still report the distributor though

1 Like

nooo i was about to make a tony hawk joke

3 Likes

Bought meself another Bootleg.
Glopo’s Masters of Disaster Doomsday. Formerly known as Blocko’s Ultimate Action Sea Star.

She’s pretty much a cheap knock-off of the Toa Metru build, complete with a poor imitation of the gear function from those sets.

Her legs are copied from the Rahkshi leg design.

The craftmanship on this thing is so shoddy it’s crazy. The axle pieces have to be practically forced into the holes. The instructions only covered building the figure not the weapon.

Probably the best thing about it, is that mask. The head itself resembles a blend between the Metru heads and the short lived Inika heads.

21 Likes

Let’s see what’s behind that mask.

7 Likes

Behold the hidden face of Doomsday!!!

21 Likes

Thes are Strange

14 Likes