Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

I really, really want those, actually.

1 Like

Look at the descriptions on the top of the Pokemon boxes, and the name at the bottom, guess ash and pikachu changed names.

2 Likes

The Google Play store holds even more bootleg BIONICLE apps.

Introducing: Robots bionicle hologram joke

10 thousand people downloaded this.

I was not one of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s Tips for Lego Bionicle New 16!
“Tips For Lego Bionicle New 16 is dedicated for you who will play the game”

Do these people think Journey to One is a video game?

Here’s what happens when you hit “Read More”:

If anyone wants to download these and provide screenshots, go right ahead, but I’d really rather not risk my phone and/or life. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

inb4 they’re infested with viruses.

This is a wise choice.

5 Likes

Yay I won’t check

1 Like

Are those
transblack hands?

delicious

4 Likes

from lest to right we have protector of hulk hands protector of shooting the floor for no real reason protector of citrus protector of about to bit himself in the face with a ball and chain protector of missing that skullspider by a mile and protector of GAWD

5 Likes

Man, I wish I had these

3 Likes

These have been posted multiple times before, btw.

7 Likes

I saw some truly atrocious Hero Factory 3.0/Bionicle 2015 mashups today as carnival prizes.

6 Likes

Do you have photos and if you don’t could you please describe them you don’t have to I am just curious what these beutiful abomination s. Look like

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen.

4 Likes

Sorry, didn’t have my camera with me. And anyway, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen someone post those specific bootlegs before, so they’re online.

3 Likes

If anyone wants to read an interesting review of a whole lotta bootleg LEGO (with some minor language), I’d recommend reading Communist LEGO.

1 Like

12 Likes

Oh dear Lord, why they undersize CCBS Heads to Minifigure size.

10 Likes

That horrible, horrible captain america and batman duo. What’s with the giant chins?

EDIT: Oh god, just noticed green lantern.

2 Likes

I’ve seen those Ninjago suits before. Where are they from.

1 Like

The ninjago suits were from some fake ninjago leaks not shure what year they were from but they really started to fake some people out with them

1 Like

This Roblock stuff is looking super cool!

2 Likes