Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

since when did Onua do an Enya Tribute?

1 Like

Since the typo on the 2015 website.

2 Likes

That was a fun time…

9 Likes

Found this in a local store recently

There were knockoffs of the other SW ultrabuild figures there too, but Jason here stood out the most :v

I was this close to actually picking him up before realizing the shells were of the inferior Earth Tutelary type meaning they’d probably snap off the pegs on any addon that was plugged into them, oh well.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Ah yes, the alternate universe where “Pewku, Death Incarnate” was able to overthrow Teridax and rule the Matoran Universe was always one of my favourites. Pewku was clearly designed to be a villain from day one. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Something’s wrong about these…can’t tell what though.

6 Likes

Kreo and lego marvel had a child

1 Like

Aw… those Lego/Kre-O bootleg is ever worst for here

7 Likes

that “batman” is missing a hand

1 Like

Sufferers of Popeyes forearm syndrome unite to raise money for research

3 Likes

Why is his face up so high? He kinda looks like he has emo hair…

"It’s not just a faze, Dad! I’m an alien from Krypton, not a mortal boy! " :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Maybe he just has a massive, unnatural chin.

3 Likes

Superkulta confirmed

4 Likes

I was thinking something more along the lines of…

5 Likes

He has a triple chin

2 Likes

http://76.my/Malaysia/gudi-earth-border-jungle-ambush-building-block-xinying12-1508-03-xinying12@8.jpg

:eyes:

EDIT: Found the first one on AliExpress.

19 Likes

I mean, those look pretty awesome. Like, even the plastic quality doesn’t look that bad from the pictures. I wonder how they are in person.

4 Likes

Here’s some images of the package of some knockoffs we saw earlier and a funny gif

15 Likes

I think this is what G2 h8ers think G2 sets were like. Maybe that’s who made these.

6 Likes