Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Omnivolver.

2 Likes

So Tomcat got a stick, Benny 10 got a gun, One of the Smurfs have lighting powers, & Ultra Man is also using a gun. Okay…than.

2 Likes

Ben 10, Tom the Cat, Brainy Smurf, and Ultraman? Who the heck thought of these figures?!

I can use “heck” right? I’ve never used it on the boards before.

In certain instances, yes. As an expletive? No. :stuck_out_tongue: - Slime

1 Like

Here they are:

12 Likes

Oh.

‘‘Batalla Automata’’

That’s a classic amongst the bootlegs.

6 Likes

oh boy

I always wanted a 4 wheel skateboard
as much as I wanted a

Town Camp

10 Likes

Intelligence toys has you covered.
along with if you want green fire to go with it.

3 Likes

Leaked LEGO Tony Hawk pro skater concepts.

9 Likes

Turaga Makuta from VK Bionicle continues his hunt for bootlegs in China, and he doesn’t disappoint. Seriously, I feel like the people who work in the assembly line build these while half-asleep!

8 Likes

Everyone in that shot looks like they’re in pain.

7 Likes

when the bootleg has a better package than the originalwhat does the I stand for Ian factory is that the madness we’ve stooped to? that clear plastic brain looks really good tbh

7 Likes

You know, I was always waiting for the HF/Ninjago crossover. Finally after nearly 6 years it’s come.

2 Likes

Look at this beaut here.

Or this one, too.

I’ve found an undiscovered trove of bootlegs. Have a gander, go wild:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SingleSale-The-Incredible-Hulk-Bruce-Banner-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Heroes-The-Avengers-Assemble-Building-Blocks-Kids/32696942019.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.3.2G7Myy&scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=7ce11907-363b-48fc-bb9c-4ec89d2e2100&tpp=1

7 Likes

why are there masks gold is this the hero factory bionicle crossover we’ve been wanting for is von nebula a. Makuta does anyone really care

10 Likes

So you gave the orange guy the gold mask and gave the gold guy the orange mask. I feel like I should be mad right now.

2 Likes

I love how they’ve got their own little display box. Here’s another one I found…they’re even wrapped in those little foam fishnets!..pampering the sets better than lego. :dizzy_face:

Earth Tutelary has villains too! Interesting how they incorporated comic panels behind Evo. But seriously…how do you butcher the spelling of your made-up knockoff name too?!

Let’s have a closer look at a Hero shall we? :grimacing:

At least they did something right by armoring the thighs. Also, the under-torso shell is molded with more detail (noticeable on the back too) The skeleton interestingly has an axle connection.

6 Likes

How do so many of these have only the head discolored

s

10 Likes

To distinguish them from the real ones…? XT4 looks pretty cool though with a silver head and yellow saw

4 Likes

what even are these poses and why is knockoff rocka with the knockoff marvel guys

10 Likes

oh, yeah didn’t you here that rocka replaced hawkeye in the avengers

6 Likes