Bestial Machination: Orikad

Okay, so based on how it seems to everyone else, I must

-Redo the arms entirely, as apparently they are awkward and do not provide as good a silhouette as I had previously thought.
-Rework the legs, as they are gappy, which I agree with.
-Swap out the feet, because I guess as feet those pieces are trash.
-Remake the entire torso, as it is too long and apparently weird. It's apparently also too flat.
-Find a color I have enough pieces in and pray I can still keep something of a mechanical look.
-Drastically alter literally everything that isn't the head.
-Give up
-Make new MOC entirely, as clearly this one was just utter garbage in concept and execution.
-Fail due to lack of motivation and clear lack of taste or MOCing prowess.

7 Likes

Or just take it in stride and ignore most of them.

3 Likes

The head reminds me of this.

3 Likes

You forgot the special SJW Tumblr snowflake mode where you go and try and stop your insecurity and show off your good mocs then later kill yourself in a hole.

<3.

2 Likes

you vuhii you.

1 Like

Aight, so higher quality pics available this weekend, but for now I just wanna show the minor revamps I did.

• Added spikes to the side of his "helmet" pointing down. They do a good job at framing the faceplate.

-Moved the SW guns to the bottom axle hole of the shoulder hand connectors. They give the torso more than just a T Silhouette, IMO.(Is minor tho)

-Made both arms black. Finally found the other bone.

-Gave him a small gear and tire to the elbow to they weren't such sticks.

-Redid the whole upper leg portion. Super happy with them. Thanks to @Ventum for helping me out there. I am now super pleased with this MOC, regardless of what folks think of the weird torso plate, or the feet.

I am pleased with both of those things, as well as the intentionally off-human proportions.

10 Likes

10/10

Gr8er then ever.

1 Like

ok_hand Looking good. Much better now, I look forward to better pictures. ok_hand

2 Likes

Wanted an ab crunch. So I gave one to him. Also of course edited the Thighs as seen earlier, and fixed the twig elbows.

I know there's midsection issues, but I think they're worth it for the new articulation. The slouch really adds to his look.

Bit of new vs. old there. Just so you can see the differences.

6 Likes

I like it!

Great job, Nyran.

No sarcasm. I'm serious.

2 Likes

Cool design, pretty original. I can't really think of a problem on it really.

2 Likes