Bio-MOCing Problems

1. Making sure your MOCs can stand.
  2. Making sure they’re asymetrical and gappy.

Why won’t the screen say 17 and 18?

4 Likes

19 Having two giant bins of parts but fewer than three hands/sockets.

2 Likes

20: Spending an hour building/looking for parts for a weapon and the idea turns out to look ugly.

7 Likes

21 Spending a day building a matoran, but an hour for a toa.

4 Likes

I think the real problem is that you’re TRYING to make it gappy

1 Like

Eljay agrees.

Trying to be satisfied with your MOC when you have to deal with friggen @Chro existin’. Bein’ perfect. Whatever. ;_;

5 Likes
  1. Finally deciding you’re pleased with how an MOC looks and walking away. It’s always hard because you keep trying to fiddle with things.
2 Likes

(I have no idea what number we are on now, but…) Hearing Eljay’s voice every time you pick up a blue pin.

10 Likes

Well the numbering system has died, but the topic lives on. :smiley:

1 Like

Finding the piece you need and then there is a broken cross-axle stuck inside, which Ruins!!! the piece, so you need to find another and you can’t, so you compromise and use the piece and it doesn’t work, so your MOC is unfinished forever, until! You act like a mad man and try to Scratch, Claw, Bite and poke the piece out, but it doesn’t budge, so you grab a knife and stab it, till it releases the jewel, but you accidentally break the piece and scream in despair, so you try and find a whole different piece, but nothing works, so you crawl in a corner and cry yourself to sleep, and when you wake up you find the piece you need and put it on the MOC, but your happiness was not to last for a monkey, named Matt, came in and stole the finished MOC, so you chase it until you reach the Sahara Desert, fall into a hole and… wake up.

You realize you had a dream and know that you’ll never finish the MOC.

1 Like

… Just push it out with a long axle? :stuck_out_tongue:

One piece I saw like this was in a part with a one sided hole (like axle to axle connectors, an axle can’t go all the way through).

1 Like

Spending hours building a moc but days choosing a mask.

2 Likes

You can push a minifig rod through most of those, although they can be a pain to get out.

Centering a MOC around a part I don’t own.

1 Like

awww
<3

3 Likes

I was referring to these- http://img.bricklink.com/P/86/6538c.gif

God dangit Matt!

Realizing some new part styles don’t fit as well or look as good with old ones. :frowning: