BioCraft: The Island of Mata Nui and Skins

Can this map be accessed from the PlayStation 4 version of Minecraft? Or only from PC?

Itā€™s for Java edition.
Seeing as Bedrock and Legacy consoles wouldnā€™t have the same way for loading a world.

2 Likes

Where are these updated linksā€¦? Iā€™ve looked and looked but canā€™t find themā€¦

The beginning of the topic, right at the top.

Brilliant, thanks. I just didnā€™t scroll quite far enoughā€¦ LOL

1 Like

what do you think, Eljay? what do you (or any of the others who have worked on Biocraft) think of Hytale and what possibilities it might mean for Biocraft?

Anyone know where to find the Makuta shirine

Okay! So after having lost it for a few months, my brother and I finally got Minecraft back last night.

Now this morning I had a couple free hours before school, and decided to download the map and look around. And from what little Iā€™ve seen, I absolutely love it!

Iā€™ve only managed to explore Ta, Ga, Le, Onu, and Ko Koro. I canā€™t wait to look over the entire island once I get home, and Iā€™m super eager to try out some of the skins.

I just love this map so much. Seeing all of the details and personal touches in the huts, itā€™s just amazing.

Also @Eljay I must ask, howā€™s the resource pack coming along? Iā€™m really excited about the mob and especially item changes to add just that special touch to the Mata Nui experience.

5 Likes

Yeah I was also wandering about the resource pack.

New link for the Matoran skins. Removed one that was pointless and updated Hahli to be more accurate to her McToran depiction. Enjoy!

As for the Resource Pack, no real update on it. It isnā€™t a priority, and wonā€™t be for a very long time. Iā€™d like to stress that it isnā€™t a massive change, only a few items to give it a BIONICLE-feel. Essentially, whatever you see in BioCraft is what you can expect.

7 Likes

Hey there, will there be a release for the Rahi skins? And when should we expect the resource pack (I apologize for asking, I just have been really looking forward to it and am wondering if there has been some sort of update.)

How do i get the resource pack? And does it keep the 1.14 textures?

is this available for bedrock edition too or is it just for java?

There are not any plans to create a Bedrock version resource pack, and I believe work on the Texture Pack has stalled. The skins should all be compatible with Bedrock though.

The map itself was also created on Java so while I assume you could update/port it to Bedrock easily enough, thatā€™s not what we used when making or filming.

4 Likes

So, quick question about the map: Is it able to run on current versions of MC (Java)?

EDIT: Never mind, I found out it does workā€¦it just asks for a backup to be made since it is from an old version of the game.

1 Like

I just downloaded this to play survival on it. thanks for posting the map here!

2 Likes

How do I add the BioCraft map to Minecraft?

1 Like

Hello everyone, a few updates to skins.

Sept 16th Change log:

-Updated the Kakama and the Pakari for accuracy. Updates applied to all characters that wear those masks.
-Updated Pohatu Mata for accuracy. Removed the ball from his torso, added pins to legs. All Pohatu Mata skins updated.
-Updated the Turaga Nuju and Whenua skins to bring them in line with modern Minecraft skin formats.
-Updated the Great Ruru on Toa Whenua.
-Added Makutaā€™s skin from the film.
-Added a CGI Hahli skin to represent her appearance outside of the Bohrok animations.

Sept 18th Change log:

-Updated the colors for Nuhrii, Kai, Marka, Nixie, Ahkmou, Ally, and Piatra to better represent their appearances before MNOG 2.

Sept 19th Change log:

-Updated all six Toa Metru skins. Updated the head to be a proper Metru head, and made the grey through out the skins to be consistent with the dark grey of the head.

July 4th, 2023 Change log:

-Corrected an error on Tahuā€™s left arm. All Tahu skins have been corrected.

July 9th, 2023 Change log:

-Fixed the inside of the Toa Metru arms, corrected Toa Onewaā€™s shading.

August 31st, 2023 Change log:

-Corrected a Kanohi error on Pelagia and Bour.
-Corrected the colors on Pakastaa, Talvi, and Toudo.
-Renamed Musician 2 to Boreas, and Dancer to Afa.
-Added Shu and Taiki.

February 5th, 2024 Change Log:

-Updated the masks for Kavi as it was recently revealed that him wearing a Kaukau was an error.
-Corrected the colors for Kokkan.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

So Iā€™m making structures for a bioncile mod for minecraft and I was wondering if you guys would be okay with me using your Ta-Koro as a base to go off of. (Iā€™d credit you guys of course) I plan on copying the walls and then making the interrior randomised.

3 Likes

As long as proper credit is given and made clear, I see no reason why that wouldnā€™t be alright.

2 Likes