Bionicle 2015 archive!

Hi, sorry for being unactive for a time (I’d like to ask mods for bringing my Master title back, because it really wasn’t my fault) but now I’m back with a new project!
I’m trying to save, download or copy everything from official LEGO media. All I have:
VIDEOS:
-Toa videos
-Toa stop-motions
-Story episodes+Legend (I will download all episodes when they’ll come out)
-Official wallpapers from BIONICLE.com
-Mask wallpapers (including Mask of Creation)
-Region images+Okoto image from BIONICLE.com
-All the weapons, masks and tools from BIONICLE.com
-Build with images from BIONICLE.com
-Images of sets (both with and without background)
-Comics from back of boxes
INSTRUCTIONS:
-Instructions for sets
-Instructions for combo models
TEXT:
-Toa descriptions from BIONICLE.com (I will not copy Protectors or Regions descriptions because they are bugged)
-Various other text from BIONICLE.com

That’s all, if you have something I forgot please feel free to tell me so I can add it. I really want to archive it for the future generations! (Please do not flag, I’m just asking for help not trying to advertise it in any way)

5 Likes

Are you associated with the Biomedia project? Cause, they’re basically doing the same thing.

4 Likes

No I’m not, but I know what they do. But I noticed that they miss alot of stuff from the first years. I want to have it all in one place without G1…

1 Like

Unfortunate as that is, we’re kinda not allowed to do that.

Sorry pal, gonna have to earn it back. >.<

4 Likes

I’d suggest getting images and text from the magazines. Some of the info and images that appear there do not appear elsewhere.

Plus, some concept images. I’d imagine those are important. You can find some of it here http://turagabeach.weebly.com/home/bionicle-2015-concept-art-from-nycc

Well, thank you! Today I downloaded TONS of stuff from YT, BIONICLE.com and more… It took me good 3 hours. I’ll update the list tomorrow.

1 Like