BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

A Bionicle game made by Telltale games would be awesome....

4 Likes

I see that as a bad thing. I don't want to have to make hard decisions like whether I should save Tahu or Kopaka...

4 Likes

"Quick, Tahu is dying, Kopaka is in a loosing battle against Makuta, Lewa has been Krana'd, Onua is loosing his fight against Lewa, Gali is about to be impaled by LOSS, and Pohatu is getting grind-ed by Skull Grinder, who do you save?" that's what I imagine a Telltale Bionicle game could be like

6 Likes

To be honest if LEGO signed with TellTale to make a BIONICLE game a lot of decision-making would be lighter and softer. They wouldn't want to make some poor kids sad because they didn't get to save the character they wanted.

5 Likes

so, I was thinking, what if the polybags in g2 give us masks in different colors on good-guy-esque figures?

azure pakari
yellow hau
azure akaku
other colors of protector masks(solid colors, odd combinations)
etc.

4 Likes

This should be a topic.

3 Likes

just that sentence? or the idea in general

I was thinking that it would be interesting for Lego to pursue a 'mask collecting' thing, like in 2001, with the mask packs.

For $5 US, you'd get a head with a new eye stalk color, 2 recoloured masks, and a recoloured Skull Spider.

8 Likes

I would absolutely buy those

1 Like

Same here, I loved the 01 mask packs.
Maybe put 1 recoloured Toa mask and 1 Villager mask (Protector mask without translucent top) in each pack.

4 Likes

I think it would be really cool if the polybag(s) that we're going to get would include a lavender and red Skull Spider. Since they're the only official variations that we haven't gotten yet.

6 Likes

i wish we'd get stud packs for the polybags

2 Likes

Plot Twist: The Polybag is the Mask of Creation!

New from lego bionicle! Studs packs attack innocent villagers!
Help them with with Polybag, Master of Studs allowing them to capture evil blocks!

Each set sold Seperatly

that was bad, please don't kill me

12 Likes

Now I wish the island was called Sokato so we could call them the SohCahToa

17 Likes

Trig, Master of Geometrics

8 Likes

Here's apparently some more info on the villains we're getting in the summer: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103678&st=10100

It's the first post.

Yay, the forums are back.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

A double post was necessary.

A double post Is never necessary, though updated double posts are allowed in Creative Content

6 Likes

I guess I was right about Skull Basher being a rebooted Kane-Ra.

2 Likes

"You are Tahu, the master of Trig. You are here to battle college exams!"

3 Likes

A double post is never necessary outside of the Roleplaying and Lego Creations categories.

3 Likes