BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Design-wise, that would look terrible. A big, buldging cocoon attached to its face/mouth would just look so weird.

3 Likes

You also never rebuttled against the fact that it is physically imposable for the Mata nui shield to attach like that.

2 Likes

I could see it attaching via the shell pieces.

Ahem. That would require a brand new piece and inorder for it to attach at that angle it would be a pin to bar adapter which would be incredibly loose and wouldn’t be up to Lego’s standards. It would also be very small and specialized so Lego probably wouldn’t make it.

Continue discussion here guys.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-explanation-of-why-the-bionicle-2016-bohrok-leaks-are-fake/9734?u=rocksteady

4 Likes

look what i found
http://vk.com/lego_bionicle_2015?z=photo-38020084_369524967%2Falbum-38020084_00%2Frev
also here is a higher res image

its name has makuta in it but i cant make out the second word

3 Likes

hey look
more fake leaks

Oh wow
The thing actually states its fake
“Now it is very popular among the fakes do Bohrok ?! Another, more plausible fake!”

in other words

It says
“It is very popular to make fake bohrok leaks, but its a very plausible fake!”

5 Likes

Oh my. This is just spiraling out of control :stuck_out_tongue: Also, is that a bit of a Kalmah head on that “Fire Bohrok”?

3 Likes

Welcome to National Russians Trolling the BIONICLE Fanbase Week

9 Likes

These bohrok leaks actually share similarities with eljay

Both are Big headed and ugly

9 Likes

Wait, wait, you’ve met Eljay IRL?

Yeah
Totally

It wasn’t sarcasm at all

as for these fake leaks

They are uh

Ugly

I know u guys all hate seeing fakes cause false hope and all but come on, don’t tell me you wouldn’t want 2016 borohk.

OMG ITS REAL GUYS, THE NUMBERS MATCH UP AND EVERYTHING; ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

/s

4 Likes

That or it’s evidence of a leaker who’s not stupid

3 Likes

Of course we would like to, but these… things… are so incredibly strange and hopefully, if any Bohrok are released, they will look nothing like the images we got.

Something funny occurred to me as I was listening to Podcast 107.

The first hint of Bionicle’s Return was that guy who said he was working on a new Constraction theme for 2015.

Could he have meant the Star Wars Ultrabuilds, though?

10 Likes

I could say the same thing about leaks being real.

1 Like

This fake leak is easy to debunk. It has skullspider mask inside, and those arms look nothing like something good designer would make.

also, god… I liked bionicle as leaks more than sets in hand ._.

1 Like

I’ll definitely get my hands on Skull Grinder vs. Mask maker and Skull Warrior.

3 Likes