BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

While this a minor thing, I noticed that the music used near the end of episode 9 (where the skull hand appears) is also used in episode 4 when the skull spiders ambush Tahu and PoF.

Couldn’t the skull gang have their own soundtrack?

3 Likes

The skull gang has “Leak it to Me”.

6 Likes

I love the new sets. I’ll probably pick up the Ekimu vs Grinder and Skull slicer.
Also, I’ve missed the leaked episodes, could someone give me a working link?

2 Likes

This comparison only proves further that the 2015 sets are the best we have gotten from Bionicle and that the CCBS outshines the old inika build.

7 Likes

That video is entirely opinion based, as such it doesn’t ‘prove’, it only offers the viewpoint

5, 6, 7, 8, 9

6 Likes

I mean look at the sets, the 2015 are the most complex we ever got. There is no subjectivity in that, its a fact.

just because somthing has a giant piece count doesnt mean that its automatically complex. (i do share the opinion that there the most complex, though.)

1 Like

@TeslaEffect
Once again, its still an opinion. Its also an opinion based on a majority of factors including;

• Whether you class the 2015 Toa as titan sets due to their size/price
  • Whether you judge a sets complexity via piece count
  • Whether you judge a sets complexity via functions
  • Whether you judge a sets complexity via piece details

And many more that I shall not list for space

7 Likes

I swear if the 2015 sets aren’t in Australia by tomorrow, I will lose all hope for Lego.

I’m dying over here.

1 Like

@Scarilian Thx scar!
@Toa_Of_Shadows I know that feel bro’
@TeslaEffect Piece count doesn’t mean complexity. I don’t say that the sets are bad, but they don’t feel mechanical unlike the old ones.

1 Like

Well just check all of the online stores every day… Europe is supposed to have them in Fabruary too but I chcecked every store regulary and they arrived a week ago!

Both, Staff of fusion…Duh… :wink:

I noticed this paper mentions there is a LEGO factory in the Czech Republic. Maybe that’s why they got the animations sooner, but that’s just a guess.

1 Like

Well, there’s one in Hungary too, and we don’t even have the sets. :smiley:

Definitely agree. I fall into the category of judging a set’s complexity based on how detailed the pieces look. So while I love the 2015 Toa sets, there are older toa sets that look a bit better, to me, because their pieces have a more robotic looking design.

3 Likes

good old toa metru :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you got it :smile:

Just one, actually. The other side is a pair of round pieces designed to look like a stud shooter when connected to each other, but there’s only one actual shooter on the hammer.

2 Likes

It still bugs me that Skull slicer re-uses a skull spider head as well as that random trans-red armor piece.

4 Likes

Do you have any idea about when the sets will come to your country?