BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

Delta Lewa sounds better
#DeltaLewa

2 Likes

If you look the guurahk staff is at the same angle on kopaka and may just be a glitch

I would normally see the logic in that and totally agree, but looking at them closely, Kopaka’s is at a slightly different angle than the one in Pohatu’s image.

Looks like Onua skipped leg day…

4 Likes

His legs aren’t really that small, they just look smaller in proportion to the rest of him.

My mind’s still trying to comprehend the fact that Onua is the Cave Troll from the Fellowship of the Ring.

5 Likes

It’s pretty much guaranteed that the video that actually displays the images is from these guys.

1 Like

Anyone notice how with Lewa’s Miru shown in the image, how it bares something of a resemblance to Nidhiki and Vakama from Legends of Metru Nui?

I also noticed this with Tahu’s mask shown in the initial leak, but it also looks like it’s part of the set as well.
It seems that the sets’ mask designs follows the movie logic when it comes to the masks acting as faces.

Now, this is me drawing conclusions from circumstantial evidence, BUT, coupled with the rerelease of the original Bionicle films, or at least Web of Shadows, I think it’s plausible that we may get a movie in that style of animation.
If we get the same sort of epic voice acting and music, that’s even better.

2 Likes

The thing I’m most glad about is the ‘Lord of Skull Spiders’ is now the Skull Kraata. It just sounds so much more menacing.

1 Like

Actually I’m afraid that chances are its the other way round, that the original name was Skull Krata (Incorrect spelling for unknown reasons) and the new name is ‘The Lord Of Skull Spiders’ given its listing under that title on many websites.

Though if it helps I would have preferred ‘Skull Krata/Skull Kraata’ to the new more simplified title of ‘The Lord Of Skull Spiders’

I’m really looking forward to building a MOC with a gun for a chest. Those are the best gimmicks of the decade.

2 Likes

You know what? Screw the Hype Train - TO THE HYPEMOBILE!!

2 Likes

cue Batman theme

2 Likes

Pohatu confirmed for Quickman
Tahu confirmed for Lhikan
Gali confirmed for movie accuracy
Koala and Pohatu confirmed for Rahkshi
Defender of Fire confirmed for mini Jaller Mahri.

8 Likes

…Koala?

Curse you autocorrect! Curse you to the darkest pits of Karzahni’s Realm! I meant to type Kopaka.

3 Likes

Yeah, don’t you remember Koala? He was the best Mata.

He was the first and last Toa of Down Under, and wore the Kanohi Dropbear.

12 Likes

#KoalaMasterOfAir2015

13 Likes

this made me laugh

1 Like

So? That doesn’t change the fact she is female?

1 Like