BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

I gasped out loud when I saw Kopaka, he looks amazing lol. Tahu, Lewa and Pohatu look great too. I’m not sure about Onua yet, I like the concept of making him bulky but I don’t know if I like the way it looks or not. As for Gali, I don’t know about that mask (I’ll have to see the full thing without CONFIDENTIAL TEXT in the way) but I like the lighter blue they’re going with, I’ve always liked that sort of turquoise hue. The protectors look nice as well.
My potentially half-baked theory for this new wave is that they’re doing a reboot of the original “hunt for the masks” thing on Mata Nui, but instead of having Makuta-controlled Rahi around keeping the Toa from getting to the masks, each mask has its own designated protector (like Umbra guarding the Mask of Life in '06, but way less tough.)

4 Likes

It seems that these “Skull Kraata” are like Krana, because they look like mask

2 Likes

These Skull Kraata remind me of the Shadow Leeches from 2008, which were a genetically altered Kraata.

Oh yeah, I also just noticed that one of the protectors is purple… I like purple lol

1 Like

I know! :smiley:
Hopefully its final and won’t be changed.

About time purple returned to BIONICLE. Such a shame Onepu won’t be here to witness it. :frowning:

1 Like

BECAUSE HE’S SO COOL HE CAN USE ANY WEAPONS HE WANTS

#######ALPHAKOPAKA

is rly good

2 Likes

I had also though that Kopaka should be Alpha Kopaka XD
#DeltaPohatu

3 Likes

Darn, as hyped as we all are on our hype train thats going at an unmeasurable speed, it can’t speed up time itself! Looking at the date: t-minus 24 days… XD
Must compose thoughts and analysis. Will be back…
-Oonie

1 Like

Pretty interesting. All the masks look spectacular, and I love Tahu’s golden Hau. It looks so awesome!

1 Like

Got the full list of epic names:
#Omega Tahu
#Alpha Kopaka
#Delta Pohatu
#Gamma Onua
#Beta Lewa
#Sigma Gali

3 Likes

I just noticed that Pohatu’s mask resembles Solek’s Noble Akaku.

3 Likes

OMG also noticed that Pohatu has one on his back.

1 Like

Pohatu and the protector of stone have translucent yellow arms?

1 Like

dat trans yellow :smiley:

2 Likes

Never say never, maybe Onepu will be back. You can’t keep a good Matoran down amirite

1 Like

Nuparu can.

2 Likes

LEGO must have thought that orange was the new purple.

1 Like

Well, the new blade for Kopakas dual Sword/Tahus board is cool. Also The Arm armor for Tahu seems to be used on kopakas lower legs I noticed, and it’s not a socket peice. The Defenders/Protectors masks are the same. And the golden thing with the LOSP is a spider body. They kinda look kraata-ish. Kopakas, Onuas and Tahus Masks looks ok but Galis, Lewas and Pohatus looks weird. I can also see a new bulky piece in Onuas set. Theese sets seems to very much use the new rod peice with 3 pin holes and a ball in the middle, that meaning back cover. The stone guys got BROWN pieces and pohatus swords looks intressting. Onua got a couple of purple armor. Also intressting with the stud machine guns (Did I mention that the earth protector is purple?) Looks Awesome, would buy for the pieces, I’m still not sure about turning air into djungle tho…

Pohatu’s “swords” seem to be boomerangs.