BIONICLE G2 Discussion Topic

We’ve decided to start up a new 2016 discussion topic since the old one was getting massive and was beginning to impact peoples’ browsing speeds and load times.

EDIT: The staff have decided to rechristen this topic as the general G2 discussion topic.

Feel free to continue discussing the recently revealed G2 art book, the newly published interview with the BIONICLE team, or anything else G2 related.

Remember to keep things civil and be sure to respect all of our rules.

26 Likes

Wow. Has anything like this happened before?

4 Likes

I think the same thing happened during TTV Civil war

2 Likes

Looks like we only have 2 days for this discussion to stay relevant until New Year’s Day. :laughing:

8 Likes

That’s actually pretty impressive. Nice job BIONICLE community.

8 Likes

the old topic has more posts in it than smarp
it’s ridiculous

8 Likes

Wow, that’s impressive. Good job, everyone.

2 Likes

Why do we still have a Bionicle 2016 Discussion Topic when we could have a Bionicle 2017 and Onwards Discussion Topic…just saying, we have less than a day till its 2016 no more.

We could just have a Bionicle Main Discussion Topic, now that there wont be any years of Bionicle sets in the horizon and we can look back at the line as a whole.

6 Likes

That sounds like a great idea, I mean we can’t talk should still be allowed to talk about Bionicle, but now keep ourselves to such a specific year. We can talk about news, like if lego decides to recon the story again, or basic discussion about Bionicle history.

3 Likes

I would agree to that.

2 Likes

Imagine if Bionicle Gen 3 comes out. That would be chaos. Just imagine.

3 Likes

The message boards would probably break due to too many discussions. /s

3 Likes

This, or perhaps separate Bionicle G2 and G1 discussions topics, as well as a future speculation topic?

4 Likes

I think we already got one of those.

3 Likes

Well, another topic to pin and bookmark. Good job everyone! The Bionicle community is no doubt massive and very much lively!

4 Likes

And we’re back.

2 Likes

Nah, we just talk an insane amount :wink:

5 Likes

#Definitely this!

2 Likes

I know this is random but it’s G2 related so I think it’s okay, does anyone have a picture of that green Protector of Fire from a catalog? I never got to see it and I want to

1 Like

All concept about “Toa” Ekimu could have be done better. Instead of trying to make from him “Toa of Light”, they could make him “Toa of Time”. With that he could be more original then coping idea from G1 about Toa of Light and we would get upper half of Vahi in set form (then again MoC, just this time transparent).

http://i.imgur.com/VWbaJVg.png

15 Likes