BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

No…that’s just right.

evil laughter

1 Like

I bet the guy that drew that is a great human being and could quite possibly be the best boss ever.

18 Likes
1 Like

I know that feel. I literally have to go to the US for a Lego store.
Also, I kinda hope Umarak’s mask is actually his face. That’d be kewl.

3 Likes

:scream: omg.

Also way to suck up to your boss for a raise. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I don’t think going from -4$ to twelve cents counts as a raise

rimshot

1 Like

Can you change the gold to black for the red one? Or make an all blacked out version por favor?

you know that would be a rather dark thing to happend, if it turned out that Umarak is just a member of a similar species and they all have hunted Toas.

so imagine that in the end, many toas have been slayed by these Toa hunters.

1 Like

Then it would be more like this:

"Back home, you rose against my brothers. You slew them all and left me, thinking me dead. Allow me to return the favor, and unlike you, I will finish the job.

2 Likes

i think of it more like the Predators hunting the Xenomorphs.

The Toas are the ultimate prey for Umarak’s species, and killing many of them would be a mark of great skill.

1 Like

Nah nah nah this is more like it:

Tahu: “What do you want from us, what more are you to take away from me!”

Umarak: "Tsk tsk tsk, what I want is something I cannot simply take from you. I want you to remember, not what I’ve done, or what I will do with Okoto. (Grabs mask of control) I want you to remember what you are about to do.

Tahu: (struggles and shivers in pain as he is controlled) (grabs bow)

Umarak: “Now, kill her”

Gali: (unconcious) (waking up) “Tahu, help me” what…what are you doing…(gets shot) (dies)

Tahu: (no loner controlled) Gali…aaAHHHHHHH! (Gets grabbed by Umarak)

Umarak: “heh…you cannot win this, you never could. Now, I’ll let you live for a nother day, lets see how the hunt goes after you are popisoned by your own actions. Sweet dreams toa” (disappears)

11 Likes

That can be true. But Tahu was called and brought to Okoto for a reason, so many Umarak’s species started slaughtering more and more Toa, maybe to near exctinction, before Tahu and the remaining Toa on his planet fought back.
@BlueCel I imagined Umarak as if he’s in Jurassic Park. “SHOOT HER!!!”

1 Like

you mean extreme close up of his mouth as he says it?

1 Like

It would be a nice angle if it was animated that way, except he would be whispering right into Tahu’s mind at first, then shouting.

My Umarak arrived today and I’m stuck doing nothing for another hour, then going to see a movie after that! :frowning:

Hoping that he lives up to the expectations!

i would prefer it if he said it more like this:

i can infact imagine the lines now:

Umarak: “kill her” “kill her now”

Tahu: “i… must resist”

Umarak: “Do it”

bow fired

2 Likes

“Dewit” - probs Umarak 2016

Do you think the places where the Toa first found the golden masks became their Suvas or Kinis? That would be cool. Or if the creatures reside in places that have something similar.

To top it all off in my “dialogue”
One night before going against Umarak and Gali’s dead Tahu actually gets super angry at her and blah blah, angry. But when he was controlled, one part of him actually felt the urge to hurt her. Ofc in the end he freakin cries about shooting her and mourns her sisters dead.

But anyway that’s just an opinion

911, what’s your emergency?

My brother Tahu is trying to kill me!

Yes, and who is speaking?

Me, Tahu’s sister.

I didn’t know women had voices that deep.

/joke

9 Likes

The “Dewit” lines cracks me up every time XD

It would be even better if Umarak actually said it