BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

I think that all the creatures have gears, atleast I think that Ikir and Ketar do

5 Likes

@DarkHenrik

@CeeCee

Itā€™s almost like weā€™ve seen it beforeā€¦

Maybe in a more MISTIK way. Itā€™s really PHANTOKIC.

xD

EDIT: I think I have already chosen my favorite for G2, itā€™s either Kopaka (PRAISE BE UPON THE FROZEN GOD) or Lewa (GLORY TO HIS VINED APPENDAGES!)

1 Like

The good thing about this is that it adds orange to Galiā€™s colorscheme in more than just her right shoulder.

~Daler

6 Likes

To be fair I think this is done a bit better than the Phantoka. The Phantoka were literally just Matoran strapped to a Toaā€™s back, which is fine and all, but the creatures actually add to a set. They fit seamlessly with the armor and masks or even add something new like Tahuā€™s wings. I just think itā€™s a really great idea

5 Likes

Yeah, I can see that, but I was being a bit facetious. I really think they wonā€™t be that bad, and itā€™s really nice that they add that extra dimension to the builds. I just wish that they would decide that Gold Masks are irrelevant and keep their original color, or just give them Gold Masks permanently.

You know what, I like having both. Adds a bit of variety and play value.

3 Likes

So I hear a lot of people think Uxar looks like a mosquito or similair insect but to me it looks more like a hummingbird to be honest. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The designers didnā€™t force their creativity on Melum. But I guess thatā€™s the downside that Kopaka is having a big set with it.

I donā€™t know why but it looks like a dragonfly to me.

@Kyzunei

So yeah, sexy new Toa sets, some of us love them, some of us hate them, some of us donā€™t know, but theyā€™re all the big thing everyoneā€™s talking about.

And Iā€™m just sitting here wondering what that booster pack is.

3 Likes

I hate every toa, except lewa, their counterparts of 2015 seemed better

2 Likes

Main Iā€™m so fricking happy that they have custom builds to some extent. Kopaka seems to share the lower leg design Lewa has.

Still not sure how I feel about that mask thoughā€¦ Nice to see silver gone though.

Oh my God,iā€™m so stupid.Sorry,youā€™re right.Itā€™s just a regular head.The small horn thing distracted me,and i thought it was a squid.Sorry.

1 Like

ā€¦ wonder if the squids will make a comeback in G2, would be cool to see them againā€¦ well maybe not as ammo for the villains but still.

9 Likes

It seems Kopaka has Silver mask and white ā€œhairā€ on the box. Preliminary pictures.

@joseloco I feel the exact opposite way. I donā€™t like Lewa. Never liked him. His mask looks like his 2015 version.

I feel like each time I come here everyone is repeating previous information and asking previously asked questions. We really need a list made so that this doesnā€™t happen anymore, and so that we can build off of previous acknowledgments and details we derive from the sets.

Also, I donā€™t see how some people think the current sets are better than the 2016 sets. I personally owned a few Hero Factory sets, and the smooth aesthetic got old reaaaal quick. For this reason, I prefer the more complex builds with greebles that weā€™re getting over the 2015 builds. Theyā€™re moreā€¦ BIONICLE to me. Not to say HF or the smooth CCBS parts are bad or anythingā€¦ its just that anything that sticks around without even the slightest change can get boring. Itā€™s what I call the Inika syndrome. New parts and new builds are mandatory when using a specific and unchanging system.

3 Likes

i donā€™t think there is much else to talk about without going off topic, i mean when everyone have talked about their opinion on the new builds, the creatures, the combination, the traps, umarak, the masks, the only thing we have not really talked about is the storyā€¦ which i think is a bit impossible at the moment, because we have no idea on what the story will be like.

@DarkHenrik Thenā€¦ why talk at all? If thereā€™s nothing left to talk about then nothing should be said, correct?

1 Like

well at least not until new info is gained.

there are other topics we can go back to. like the theory topic for G2, or to discuss the Island of Okoto and other things.

i mean the title of this topic is ā€œ2016 leaks discussion topicā€, not a discussion for the Bionicle 2016 story or any animation for that year.

lets leave this topic alone for now, and instead go and talk about other things until more info is given to us. :smile: