Bionicle 2016 MOC - UMARAK - HELL DESTROYER

The quality of a person’s past works doesn’t dictate their ability to offer valid constructive criticism to someone else. We’re all eligible to offer our own thoughts and opinions in a kind, structured manner.

7 Likes

Hell´s Destroyer is a quick and easy fix :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: All the colours of the greenbow look surprisingly nice on the moc, makes him look even more toxic when you have layers and layers of different poison on him. Heck, cause of that, the blue pins on his horns are not that problematic…even the red pins when you add Ikir.

You’re referring to the grammar, right?

3 Likes

I know.It wasn’t supposed to look like im angry for his opinions.On the contrarery im glad for all opinions ,criticism and tips that i get :slight_smile: So iam sorry im my comment sounds harsh.

@SmeatyFlavor Thank you for your opinion. :slight_smile:
Yeah i agree those black Technic plates wasnt a good choice but in that time i just wanted to cover his back with something.
But thanks again :slight_smile: glad you like it.

Edited for double-post. Please be sure to read our full rules before continuing to post. -legomaster

2 Likes

Why so many emoji!

Yeah if you want to make your intention more clear next time leave out the “why you comment it” parts, it makes it seem like since their opinion is negative it shouldn’t even be stated, which is wrong.

4 Likes

JUST BECAUSE.If you dont like emoji its your problem :slight_smile:
Roger that sir.
I just get carried away in that moment nothing else. :smiley:

3 Likes

ok dont get me wrong here i love the look of uit BUUTTTTTTT it is the exact , well pretty much, the exact same build as your QB revamp…

1 Like

Holy crap, you’re right!

3 Likes

Yep :slight_smile:
I just change couple of things.And i will probably do the same thing with storm beast and lawa beast :wink: but this one was my first quake beast is actually revamp haha.

1 Like

I really like what you did with the ribcages.

1 Like

That’s a lot of green.

Mah favorite color $_$

1 Like

How is a character Lego made your self Moc?

3 Likes

Seconded.

Self-MOCs are OCs.

unless your username is that of a canon character, then no.

1 Like

Thirded actually. I mentioned it earlier.

3 Likes

oh. Sorry

Thirded, then

EDIT:

@BiotronicMocs, ya put this on ebay?

5 Likes

Looks like we need the return of On eBay Today.

5 Likes

Can I’ve a link to that please?

3 Likes

It’s right here dude. Ended.

2 Likes

How much are you selling it for?

Bro, how much are you selling it for?

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

er, welcome to the boards, but you might want to fix that double post.