Bionicle 2017 What If discussion

Using the concept art and other information, if Bionicle G2 had its third year what do you think the story and sets would look.

4 Likes

I think the final act of JTO, with Umarak collecting the peices to the MOUP and the battle against Makuta. would have been extended to take up the whole year, with the battle taking place at the and. We might have gotten an actual Makuta set with a Moup.

2 Likes

I think one of two things would’ve happened

1: The Toa get pulled into the shadow realm at the end of JtO and they spend all of the final year there and defeat Makuta at the end

2: Makuta succeeds in escaping and goes on a rampage across the island conquering it and the Toa have to somehow stop him

mask of time would’ve been involved either way

5 Likes

Who knows, it MIGHT happen. we dont know what lego is hinting on facebook.

Anyway, i think-

1. New toa forms
  2. Death of a toa
  3. MAkuta actually being released.
1 Like

Lego has been hinting on Facebook? What?? Can someone explain, I haven’t seen this.

1 Like

They have a video of a light. And someone said something about a new bionicle line or constraction thingy. Lego responded with a winky face. At least, thats what i heard.

1 Like

I found it. They say they’ll explain what it is on Jan 4 but they also said Bionicle gen 2 would last 3 years so I’ll believe them when it happens.

(I’m joking, I know the difference between the two statements Lego made.)

Who knows. I would actually be happy if bionicle gen3 or hero factory gen 2 happened.

They’re not hinting anything Bionicle related on Facebook. [quote=“DigitalDeath3321, post:6, topic:31919, full:true”]
They have a video of a light. And someone said something about a new bionicle line or constraction thingy. Lego responded with a winky face. At least, thats what i heard.
[/quote]

Lego posts something totally unrelated to Bionicle, someone asks “Will we get a Bionicle G3?” and Lego responds with “We can’t say anything.”

There is no reason to believe that a Bionicle G3 will happen or is being hinted at.

Its just a rumor.

I had an idea long time ago, I think I even posted it here, if bionicle comes back, I would like to see each toa become some kind of warrior, for example

Tahu would be a knight
Kopaka would be a samurai
Lewa would be a ninja
Pohatu would be a gladiator
Onua would be a barbarian
Gali would be a… I dont know, a valkyrie? a viking? something to do with water?

2 Likes

It’s past Jan 4th. So what’s their explanation?

1 Like

Explanation to what?

1 Like

It’s a new theme called LEGO Boost and it’s sort of like Mindstorms for children.

1 Like

If Bionicle 2017 was good, characters would use tri-syllable words on the regular. Makuta would be smart. The Toa would lose their powers, the Makuta would divide them, trapping half of them on one side of Okoto and the others on the other side. The Toa, powerless, scared, and cut off, would have to fight their way back to each other, with nothing but their wits, the will, and their faith. Their unity shattered, their duty out of reach, and their destiny in jeopardy, the Toa would prove what it really means to be a hero.

If Bionicle 2017 actually happened, it would be childish and good meme material.

2 Likes