Bionicle 201X Shattered Mask: Froxic MOC

Bionicle shattered mask: Froxic

Froxic:

late at night I thought let’s create something that is a mix between stone and jungle. So I searched something in the dessert and jungle and the first results that I got were a scorpion and frogs and some lizards. I didn’t go for the scorpion because there are probably alot on these forums already and I wanted to make something “unusual”. so I chose a frog.

surprisingly to me was that it’s not so easy to create the shape of a frog but I got it down. the most difficult part was to make the body slope down because the back legs have to have 4 joints. he does look a little derpy but that kinda fits a frog c:

29 Likes

I like the fact you made a frog :smile:
The bright colours look really good but the gunmetal seems out of place.
I feel the back feet should be piraka feet instead
You should add a coloured stud to each of his eyes because they don’t really stand out.

7.9/10

2 Likes

Now THIS is CCBS at its finest!

8/8 m8 n0 h8 n02 sl1pp1n.

4 Likes

You’r right I should add one since I got plenty to spare from the protector sets x)

1 Like

This is the best frog moc I’ve ever seen. 9.5/10

1 Like

nice moc. Dunno about the colors, but they seem alright. Really like the design and the parts usage. Reminds me of Resident evil

1 Like

Now THAT frog… is SICK! :smiley:
Get it? :smiley:

2 Likes

The MoC is cool but…
…the solid white background…
…the reflection…

2 Likes

Interesting. Normally I would hate how the colors fit together, but as a frog, it actually works.

1 Like

I use a sort of “tent” that my mother bought for photography and then I have 2 plates made out of plastic that reflects light one black and one white (:

Amazing use of those round pieces! Super Smooth

2 Likes

Amazing moc

1 Like

I like it. The colors work nicely and I love how you did the mouth.

1 Like