Bionicle 2023?

It’s not that people don’t care, it’s just that it’s a more exclusive thing. I can go out and get a new Ninjago set whenever I want. Bionicle has been dead for six years, of course people are hyped about it.

I can only speak for myself, of course, but I imagine lots of people are like this: I wouldn’t normally get the sets I bought, because they’re expensive. But I’ll still build them, display them, enjoy them (unless they turn out to be really bad sets, but I doubt it). But I’m not going to say “look guys, I got Zane’s Titan mech!” It’s cool (no pun intended), but I’m not hyped for it like I am Bionicle.

6 Likes

I really resonate with this. I like Lego but nothing from their current themed sets is particularly interesting to me. It’ll be fun building the Ninjago set as something to do, but if we’re talking theme, I didn’t care really. I was just at the lego store for Bionicle plain and simple. It wasn’t only me while who was there with the same purpose. Two other 20-30 looking people were also there specifically for Tahu asking the clerk which random lego set would qualify for the new Bonk.

On a side note i forgot to mention. I noticed when the clerk was ringing up my items, when Tahu was scanned it rang up as $19.99 CAD before canceling to zero as a GWP.

The MSRP might actually be $19.99 CAD if we don’t consider GWP.

5 Likes

That’s what the Lego website says:

6 Likes

I can’t tell you guys how over the moon I am to have a new Bionicle set in 2023. Us Tahu fans are lucky.

Got the Ninjago Dojo Temple, Zane Mech and Jay Jet for just over the GWP threshold. So now I get an entire roster of the Ninjago characters and some cool sets too.

10 Likes

The boys are here

Forget Pewku! Takua’s found himself a bloody dragon!

Av-Matoran highjacks an aircraft (CAUGHT ON CAMERA)

Tahu vs. Takua
Tahu’s winning

14 Likes

i kinda love this ngl

5 Likes

that’s the spirit

6 Likes

Aloy has discovered a new machine. This one seems to be infused with live tissue… this will require futher investigation.

Finally got these guys! Got them off of Ebay for relatively cheap (paid almost nothing in shipping too which was a plus!)

9 Likes