Bionicle 20th Anniversary Interview with its Original Creators

BZP is hosting an event where they interview a bunch of the original Bionicle creators, including Bob Thompson, who hasn’t been publicly seen in over 17 years! You can click the link in the video’s description and submit some potential questions for those original creators to answer.

36 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING!!! :smiley: :joy: :smile:

3 Likes

A cannot believe my eyes, this is outstanding!
At last, Bob Thompson!

5 Likes

Holy… I have no idea how they managed to get in touch with Bob Thompson, but this is amazing!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow.
I’m not even sure where to begin with questions. I’m glad they are giving some fore notice to this.

Off the top of my head I’d say I’ll ask a question about any directions/stories they didn’t have time for or that got scrapped.

8 Likes

This is the most legendary thing to happen this year! it’s so unbelievable that the folks who worked on different aspects of Bionicle media are coming together for a meeting of the minds!

2 Likes

This makes me think he’s been on the run from the Bionicle community and that they’ve taken him as hostage until the interview is over.

7 Likes

Absolutely amazing that this could happen. Honestly feels like a once in a lifetime event. And Bob Thompson! Guess the interview with Creative Capers paid off in more than one way! (Maku has since clarified that this is not the case).

… All of which means that I’m kicking myself for not having any good questions to ask. Sure, I have questions, but none that I feel are “incisive” or “biting” enough to warrant being asked :sob:. I don’t know, I’m sure I’ll think of something eventually.

And who the heck does Bob Thompson remind me of?

1 Like

I KNOW

3 Likes

He looks really familiar to me too. It’s like he has that perfect middle sliders face that looks a bit like everyone xD.

2 Likes

The video you link is from The Beaverhouse, so unless I’m missing something BZP is not involved in this.

1 Like

Thank Alastair for that, after he agreed to take part he offered to invite Bob as well.

4 Likes

@Maku Oh, that’s really cool of him!! What a nice guy :hugs:

1 Like