Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows to be sold at Wal Mart?

I’m pretty sure all of us on the forums are. Nice to see the hype train hasn’t stopped! :smiley:

When I first saw the black & white leaked pics, I was not convinced. But now I’m a believer.

I wonder what else they will sell, mabye a blu-ray trilogy pack? Just the 3 first movies, because who really needs to see TLR?

3 Likes

Wow they’re reselling it?

Well I already have all three movies and TLR.

1 Like

Another thing I find odd about them reselling it is because all three movies are on Netflix, meaning there shouldn’t be that good of a reason to resell the DVD version.

Not everybody has Netflix, though. But I see your point, it’s old and not difficult to obtain.

Plus, as many have stated above, wouldn’t it be better to resale the trilogy box set? I just keep getting this feeling that it BIONICLE 3 could have a connection to the 2015 story line.

Now this is really odd, I didn’t think that the Bionicle 3 Movie would be seen again in stores.
Will we see any other Lego Movie again like Bionicle Mask of Light and Bionicle 2: Legend of Metru Nui?

This is such a coincidence I don’t even know what to think.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s strange that it’d only be this one. Going out on a limb, maybe the spiders in the new sets have some connection to the Visorak?

(Btw, would’ve said this yesterday, but I ran into the post limit. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I thought the same thing too when I was theorizing the Lord of Skull Spiders’/Skull Kraata’s significance in the story line.

I dunno, kinda seems like we’re reading tea leaves here. Could just be that Lego said, “Huh, we have spiders in the new Bionicle line…and we had spiders in this old Bionicle movie…let’s re-release the movie as a tie-in!” Still, this whole circumstance is really weird, and it would be awesome if there is a connection.

2 Likes