BIONICLE Advertisements

Judging by the reception I’ve seen of the game, I would say it was pulled from the airwaves for false advertising. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

were, we, watching the same video?

effort is learning the name(at least), and making a mask that looks even vaguely like the one it’s supposed to be.
he wasn’t taking it very seriously(as dads tend to do).

the kid was a bit condescending. but I think “disrespectful” is going too far. we’re all like that at some point.

4 Likes

pppfff

I can’t get over this one

3 Likes

Um… I was being sarcastic (the >=( is meant to be the sign for sarcasm). I, for one, used to get really angry for stuff my dad would do like mispronouncing names and stuff. although, he did do that on purpose. Even though that kind of behavior is not the best, I was only going extreme cuz I know what it is like.

2 Likes

… that’s an angry face.

I feel dumb.
are there anymore stupidly vague symbols I should know?

and on a relevant note,

so did I.

2 Likes

Wait, your post was sarcasm? I liked your post because I thought you were being serious.

I was and I believe in everything I said, but I was- … Now that I think about it, I wasn’t all that sarcastic. Huh. That kid really is annoying. Holy cow, I hope I wasn’t like that!

This is what Eljay uses for mean comments that he makes so I thought everyone would know it.

He does it on the boards too

(and skype)

1 Like

Having beat the game in my childhood I can confirm this. It took me weeks to get past that garbage.

I’m not sure if I was incredibly lucky with it, or just really skilled.

It took me somewhere around twenty minutes of failure, with maybe thirty or so tries, then I got it.

Then again I did the entire game with one hand, so it’s probably luck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve never seen another person use that to mean sarcasm before,

is eljay secretly a hipster?
I guess that would explain the mask…>=(

3 Likes

The level that took me the most time was the Tahu surfing level.

1 Like

This is my all time favorite Bionicle advertisement video.

But these two are my close second.

3 Likes

I love the retrospective so much. :smile:
#Dem Feels!

4 Likes

Here’s an old one.

4 Likes

Ya, that is an old one. It’s so old that the account that had the video was terminated!

3 Likes

Nothing I can do about that.

Alternative link so we know what the video was on about?

I meant about it’s original video, but alright. I can’t remember what it was exactly but I think it was a 2001 Rahi Commercial.

4 Likes

Ik it’s like seriously?

I’ve never seen that one before! wow, interesting…

1 Like