Bionicle AMV: Machine

Decided to make an AMV for the first time, so thought I’d share it. The music was chosen as for a while it was hyped as the new Bionicle song. Enjoy

24 Likes

I love this video and the song so much.
It brings back old memories of watching Gen 1 BIONICLE AMVs with songs like “Never too late”, “Crashed”, “New divide”, and “Gravity hurts”.

7 Likes

Are you sure this is your first AMV, Scar? It’s pretty goshdarn good.

3 Likes

Indeed, was inspired to do one via the idea of Bionicle AMV’s. We need more people making Bionicle AMV’s this generation :3

Thanks, glad you like it :smile:

5 Likes

Oh, actually Scar, since is a video itself, and not like a channel or a recruiting call, this does belong in just-plain Creatvie Content, last I checked the rules.

But yeah, I really liked what you did, even if I’m not that big into the song.

3 Likes

pretty sick
I liek it

4 Likes

That was amazing.

It gave me goosebumps.

1 Like

There’s not much more I can say than what others have. Great job man, reminds me of my old BioTube watching days.

Tear rolls off cheek

You saw nothing.

6 Likes

I have no words.

1 Like

and then LEGO made it the official BIONCILE AMV

10 Likes

and then ekorak spelt “bionicle” “bioncile”

7 Likes

I’m sorry

I couldn’t turn on the lights and my keyboard is black

1 Like

NO EXCUSE
you have betrayed the bionicle fandom by misspelling bionicle!

3 Likes

Boiniecle

Back on topic: this is pretty good.

2 Likes

This is really good I love how well edited it is. Also do you plan to make more of these ?

1 Like

Most likely will do some more in the future, though I have a few ideas for abridged Lego things also that I want to do at some stage :3

4 Likes

Abidged oh boy that sounds like a oh bunch of fun. Do you have a rough plan at all ?

1 Like

Scar’s a wizard. He’s prolly got his videos planned through 2048

9 Likes

3spooksscaru

So your telling me he has back up plans for his plans that will last so far ahead in the Future… that must mean only one thing that Scar is Teridax it all makes sense now

Back on Topic I just rewatched the video again and I wanted to ask Teridax/Scar what editing program he used for this music video and did you make Bionicle music videos in the past at all as I used to be a huge fan of Bionicle music videos created by fans a some time ago.