BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

Funny how Metrutoran Hafu is a clone of Ahkmou

3 Likes

@Atobe_Brick

7 Likes

Why? why would they do that? Couldn’t they just make a different model for him?

10 Likes

I was playing Lordz.io and found a skin called Solek…

9 Likes

From the ending of Pandorum (2009)

6 Likes

Domics’ newest video feutures Lewa Mata for a few seconds at around 4:15

6 Likes

illuminati confirmed

x files theme intensifies

1 Like

If YouTube channels are fair game to post in this topic then here are two very different YouTubers both referencing Bionicle:

1 Like

A Bionicle meme showed up in, surprisingly, a video from the YouTuber SuperMarioLogan.

(Had to edit out the text to make it appropriate to post on here)

4 Likes

This thread is super duper long and I don’t know if anybody has already mentioned this but since we’re discussing YouTubers, I remember there was a video where Pyrocynical was talking about bad mobile ads and in the video he was wearing a white “short” (no idea why, but the original word is censored on here; so use your imagination as to figure out what term I brought up here, anyways if you can’t figure it out, just replace the o with an i) with the Toa Mata on it.

Yeah, it’s super weird how the word is censored on here, the term isn’t even inappropriate, however it may be due to the fact that its’ spelling is similar to that of a certain s word…

2 Likes

That’s happened to me, too.

3 Likes

the prozd video, like a month ago i saw some one post the pic on insta and i went on rant about what could be canonical and what isn’t canonical. I did it mostly out how I felt it would be ironic.

@thewimpykid What video is it?

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

3 Likes

Jeffy’s TikTok.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Odin (from Odin Makes) mentioned Bionicle in this video https://youtu.be/WuheOkYkzlw?t=712

5 Likes

he said Bionicle, now he HAS to make something from Bionicle

ITS DA LAW!

3 Likes

Funny, I was actually going to write about the same video, but forgot about it.
Anyways, in the comments under that video somebody suggested him to do a Bionicle prop and he answered that he was considering to do it in the future. Maybe there’s still a chance of that happening at some point

5 Likes

THE CRINGE AHHHHHHH

1 Like

Connor the Waffle mentioned Bionicle in his latest video. https://youtu.be/BdhM_-IcWYU?t=419

1 Like
3 Likes