BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

In Ninjago Evo these villain things are called Bone Hunters. Where have we heard that before…
They even have the same colour scheme!
Is this a reference? Probably not.
Am i just imagining things? Yes.

15 Likes

close enough

4 Likes

Here’s a bunch of Bionicle songs on Apple Music:

5 Likes

That Hideotronic song is a hitter

2 Likes

It’s interesting how so many of the results actually feature Bionicle parts on the cover art.

5 Likes

I just re-realized that Bone Hunters exist in Bionicle despite being a fan for more than 8 years…

How shameful of me

4 Likes

well they ain’t too different to Skralls to me at least. never knew what made them both different

2 Likes

I think the Skrall are assumed to be Glatorian, while the Bone Hunters are Rock Trine Agori.

2 Likes

Skrall are not of the Glatorian species:

Mata Nui’s Guide To Bara Magna makes it clear that the Bone Hunters are not Rock Tribe Agori, though I would personally interpret that as only meaning in the sense that they are not longer part of the tribe:

I think they’re still Agori, just not affiliated with the Rock Tribe.

EDIT: Apparently they are a “related” species:

7 Likes

Ah. I hadn’t read that before.

2 Likes

Since it says broke off, yeah, they were probably ostracized from the group after they decided to become criminals and nomads - not “real” agori, who obey the law and wear minimally different helmets.

for how much the sockets sucked, the weapons and aesthetic of the skrall was awesome.

10 Likes

I agree. They look epic!!

3 Likes

:thinking:

16 Likes

Bionicle tapped into the transformers niche at last

7 Likes

what did they do to rodimus

8 Likes

chonk rodimus

3 Likes

another actor ruined by drug abuse and alcohol

6 Likes

and apparently copious amounts of steroids

6 Likes

He ate all the energon, and grew to an absurd size. Unfortunately, his head was unaffected by the mutation, and is now tiny.

3 Likes

Lewa mentioned at 1:58

3 Likes