BIONICLE Canon Contest #1: The First

i dont know any other way to post this

Go to the LEGO Creations sub-forum, and you should see a white plus in a blue circle in the lower right hand corner. That will allow you to post a topic.

1 Like

here is my entry in its own forum like requested hope it can be accepted now toa helryx (BIONICLE canon contest #1: the first)

4 Likes

Here is my, admittedly not awardworthy, approach to the character’s appearence.

5 Likes

More comparisons of Helryx and the Mata.
Official Greg Dialogue | Page 123

1. Since Helryx was created in a similar way like the Toa Mata/Nuva does her armor ressemble theirs?
    5) Not necessarily, no

Chat with Greg Farshtey | Page 353
Chat with Greg Farshtey | Page 353
3: Other than just the fact the sets had changed a lot in design and the like, was there any reason in particular that the Toa Mata looked so different from pretty much any toa team that came after?
3) Prototypes usually look different from what follows. The Mata were among the first Toa created.
Does that mean that Helryx’s body is similar to a body of a Toa Mata?
Or she could have looked somewhat different, since as the first Toa, she was an even earlier prototype than the Mata were.

The armor of Toa Mata would also be something Takanuva would recognize, which would contridict Swamp of Secrets.
Additional quotes:

Official Greg Dialogue | Page 113

1. If Krakua was a matoran, what did he believe Toa to look like when he transformed? Helryx? (From a storyline perspective)
    1) No, whatever Toa he met as a Matoran. He never met Helryx

“If Tahu expected the ruler of this land to be some massive, heavily-armored warrior who could snap a Toa in two with no effort, he was to be disappointed. The figure that awaited them was a Toa, although one whose armor looked quite different from theirs. Even more surprising, that armor was blue – like Gali, she was a Toa of Water.”
— Narrator, BIONICLE Legends 10: Swamp of Secrets, Interlude 3, p. 75

I wouldn’t necessairily say frail = thin; it’s a description very much up to interpretation.

12 Likes

Here’s my entry:

11 Likes

Here’s my entry Toa Helryx, Toa of Water (BIONICLE Canon Contest #1: The First)

4 Likes

Here we go.

4 Likes

My entry for the contest Helryx, Toa of Water and Leader of the Order of Mata Nui. My submission for (BIONICLE Canon Contest #1: The First)

Do enjoy my submission, and good luck to all!

5 Likes

This is my entry for the contest. May the Great Spirit be with you all! Hope you like my submission too.

9 Likes

Contest Entry

Here is my entry. I’m still getting used to the TTV Message Board format, so forgive me. I am hoping I have submitted this correctly.

4 Likes

Here is my entry Toa Helryx (The First) .

5 Likes

Here is my entry:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Helryx is also described as “probably” having a build like the Toa Mata. Source. Source. Dead source.

@Kodiak Yes!

That her build is toa mata style and her armour is unfamiliar to Takanuva are not mutually exclusive statements.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

13 Likes

Here’s my entry
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/toa-helryx-leader-of-the-order-the-first-contest-entry/51905

6 Likes

Here is my entry for the contest :

7 Likes

One more entry:

7 Likes

My entry:

11 Likes

Here it is: Good luck other contestants!

4 Likes
4 Likes