BIONICLE Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker

Artakha The Maker

Here is my entry. I am hoping it meets the standards, as I was a bit confused by some of the wording.

2 Likes

Another one

5 Likes

My Artakha MOC is now complete! Now on to taking quality photos.

But for now, here is a sneak peak of it from a low quality camera!

6 Likes

We’re out here lifting weights, while your lifting the whole Gym building. Wow.

-Solaris Magnus

6 Likes

There’s going to be a lot of people in Bufftaka’s Gym when this contest is over.

5 Likes

since idk why it seems i’m not in the entry list, here’s my entry. (again) if for any reason i don’t qualify, it would be nice to know so i can make the changes

2 Likes

Just in case as I see I might’ve got skipped, here is my entry again

Hey, @Eljay, I have a question. My moc is in dark green but I’ve made him a head using lime green armour pieces from 2010 stars gresh and creating sth like the crown. I have to know if that would be a problem because technicaly there are 2 shades of green but his head, or rather the mask, is going to be designed in seperate contest so it should not matter at all.

3 Likes

Here is my entry to the contest:

4 Likes

Here is my entry!

4 Likes

Hello guys,

Here’s a link to my entry because why not?: Artakha - My Interpretation

1 Like

When we get to the polls and all the artakha’s get split into different groups, are they going to be randomized or are they being divided by chronological order of when the entries were uploaded?

Regarding Painting 3D Printed Masks, do they have to be all one shade or, since they’re placeholders, can we paint them multiple (at least 2) colors?
@Eljay @Mesonak

Built the MOC, took the photos, and described the design, now it’s ready to compete!

Here it is.
https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/bionicle-canon-contest-2-meet-the-maker-kaihanga-nui/55626

2 Likes

It’s interesting. There isn’t as much of a flood of Artakha builds as Helryxes.

1 Like

It’s probably harder for people to both build a titan and have the majority of the MOC be one shade, assuming they have enough of one shade of green to work with.

Artakha is generally going to be a larger build. Also, it was known that Helryx was going to be the first contest for a while before it began, while there was a poll for the second one.

2 Likes

Easier in general to make a Toa Design, especially one described as extremely frail and having no armor. Alot fewer restrictions Helryx as well (for better or for worse ._.).

I’d say we’ll probs see somewhere in the 40-60 range for entries this time round.

-Solaris Magnus

1 Like

I’m trying to link my contest entry here, how do I do that?

Just copy paste the url link to your topic, and then paste the link here!

-Solaris Magnus